2007 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Review: Love it

2007 Lexus RX 350 SUV - Consumer Review

Love it
By Tara on

2007 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I just got my 2007 Lexus rx350. I love the way it drives. It's quiet and smooth. I am disappointed about the xm radio. There is a button for it, so I assumed all came equipped to buy xm. Mine doesn't come with it, and to install it would cost me $500. If it doesn't come with that option, don't put the "sat" but in the car!! There is no room for me to put a portable one, I don't want it on my dash.

good gas mileage, love the smooth, quiet ride, very roomy

The xm radio issue. With what I paid, it should have come equipped to have it if I wanted it.
By henry121999
on 02/28/14 07:19 AM (PST)

Recently purchased a used 2007 RX350 with 68k miles. Took it to a mechanic for the "once over" and indicated the rack and pinion was leaking as well as the front struts. Indicated the rack and pinion would be anywhere from $1500-$1800 and $1100 or so fro struts. Wow. Obviously out of warranty. Lucky I had a 30 day window to get it fixed or return the car. We will see if CarMax will honor it.