A sharp SUV, NAV is excellent!
By K.Nolan on
2007 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I looked at several models before deciding on the RX, my first SUV. It's a stylish vehicle, and the features have been great. I drive a lot and have moved as well, so the NAV has been priceless for ensuring I never get lost. It has great features I'm still discovering after several months such as being able to preview your route. I love the interior, though as a Jaguar owner, some things have been an adjustment such as the wiper system, and the fact that the seat does not retract when you get out, only the steering wheel. The rear seating is great, esp. the center console which has plenty of room for drinks and snacks for the kids, not the flimsy front of seat you find in some cars.
Favorite Features
The NAV system is number one! Also comfortable seating. The bluetooth system works great (remember the speaker is above, not in the steering wheel!), backup camera. Use of NAV screen for most controls. Great interior, exterior colors. Handles well, easy to drive.
Suggested Improvements
Biggest disappointment was although it's sat. radio ready, you have to pay add.$$$ for the kit. I was quoted $1000, which is steep. Sat. radio isn't that popular yet, so they should make it more accessible. Miss an audible backup sensor. Camera is great but objects seem closer than they appear!