2007 Lexus RX 350 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:
Excellent!
By Jaymie on 08/04/06 15:45 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is very reliable. The power liftgate and navigation systems are great. They do need a 3rd row seat however, so that more people can ride.

Exceptional SUV
By Mark on 07/27/06 23:30 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Have had it for two months. Great SUV to drive. Very comfortable ride. MPG is better than other 6 cyl SUVs. Goodyear tires a bit noisy on concrete. High intensity lights are great at night. Bluetooth is great. Owner's manual is very good and describes all the features. Navigation should be a standard feature. It's worth the extra cost.

Excellent in the crossover category
By MiamiRX350 on 07/24/06 13:52 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Looked at all the competition. Hands down best driving of all of them. This is my wife's car and she came out of Mercedes Benz C-Class. Ask her if she misses her other car and she'll yell out "not at all".

Great suv to own
By Susan on 07/10/06 10:39 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Very comfortable ride, steering is very user friendly, hugs the road.

Amazing Ride!
By jeff on 07/07/06 22:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

What a great vehicle! I just purchased my new RX 350 a few weeks ago and this is one amazing SUV. Bought this for my wife and she loves it. No road noise compared to my Suburban. The people at the dealership were friendly and helpful. A bit pricey, but if you are looking for a reliable, luxurious, sporty but classy medium sized SUV, this new RX 350 is worth considering.

A pleasure.
By Love it on 07/07/06 22:53 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We were looking at the IS. Then switched to the ES/ GS but purchased RX 350 two months ago and love it more than when new. They have thought of almost everything. Comfy, confident, responsive (18" wheels), quiet ride allows you to sit back, relax and have fun driving. Everything you need is within reach. Navigation is a great help. Able to carry a lot - full sized sofa, small freezer, 5 people comfortably. Styling is acceptable.

Love this SUV
By Steve Anderson on 07/03/06 15:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I picked my RX 350 last month from the dealership. I drove over 400 miles to get it home. Every thing about it is just perfect. Light but reponsive steering, this unit is front wheel drive so I have no idea how it will perform in the winter. The look is sleek and fun the drive smooth and fun. Did I say this is a fun ride, I think I did. I want to get my wife one next.

Don't drive it... you'll have to buy it.
By Bob on 06/26/06 19:31 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My mistake was test-driving a used RX 330, which prompted me to go to a Lexus dealer to check out a new one. My mistake! The '07 RX 350 has enough added zip to eliminate any doubts that this may be the perfect car. Smooth, silky ride with more than enough power when you need it. Everything you might think of as a "wouldn't it be nice?" option has been thought of and tastefully designed in the car. Every detail is perfect. It is truly an amazing vehicle. I was not one who fell in love with my car... until now. As I said: don't drive one. You'll have to buy it.

Great New Car
By Kanda on 06/22/06 19:12 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just put the first 1,000 miles on the car. Really love it! Still figuring out all the bells and whistles.

Love this vehicle
By Kathy on 06/08/06 12:43 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I wanted to buy a Lexus SUV for 3 years. I loved the look and had never heard anything negative about them. Finally I was able to purchase one and it has not been a disappointment I recently drove mine on a 1000 mile vacation and loved every minute I drove it. It was quiet, responsive, and fuel efficient. Besides all of that it is beautiful to look at.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.