Used 2007 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:

Great
By Wes

2007 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We just purchased the RX 350 as a family SUV now that we have a baby. Even though the car is still very new we are so happy with our decision. The 07s have huge discounts now and are much more affordable than the list price. Drives great, very quiet, amazing NAV system and bluetooth. Would recommend to anyone looking for a great family car.

Favorite Features

Touchscreen NAV, bluetooth, quiet interior, smooth power.

Suggested Improvements

Integrated iPod solution, ventialted seats.

Wish I didn't buy a Lexus
By DBroker

2007 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

2007 RX 350 loaded. Traded down from a BMW X5 3.0 with 125,000 miles. I thought buying a Lexus would be a good choice since my BMW had a ton of miles on it and the Lexus was much cheaper. The saying is true, you get what you pay for. I've owned the Lexus for 3 weeks, 4 times in the shop. First a mirror, then the bluetooth (X2), and then the driver's seat. I weigh about 180 lbs (so its not me). This car is slow and sloppy. I will be trading it in as soon as get a little equity built up. Very disappointed.

Favorite Features

Power tailgate, turning lights.

Suggested Improvements

Faster, better build quality.

My sexy rxy!
By Jeremy

2007 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought the RX after an extensive search and over three dozen test drives. The RX is best overall in reliability, safety (backup camera has already saved me a couple of minor bumps) and comfort for any family vehicle that I looked at. Any other car and I'd be giving up on one of the three. I got the Mark Levinson (as a result, the DVD as well, c'mon Lexus!) and it is awesome. The leather is very, very nice. Back seats are comfortable and recline. Rear gate can be opened and shut by remote, which is great during the school drop-off. Mileage has been around 16 around town which is not the best, but on our last 100 mile road trip, we got 28 mpg average on the highway. That's awesome! Congrats to Lexus.

Favorite Features

Highway MPG, safety rating, Mark Levinson stereo a real treat, smooth ride, bluetooth, NAV (in french even!) auto rear lift. Backup camera is great.

Suggested Improvements

Better MPG around town, make dvd option by ITSELF, two sunshades (only one for the driver?), strange downshifting on slowing down.

Needs new stereo, otherwise fantastic..
By cpa3

2007 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is our fourth Lexus and second RX. Great ride and you sit nice and high. Very luxurious.

Favorite Features

Backup camera, this is a great feature; moving headlights, they really move as the car makes turns.

Suggested Improvements

Cassette player is outdated, not needed. Who buys cassettes nowadays? Also no iPod plug in. Lexus should have updated stereo for 2007, shame on them.

Not Bad
By Eric H.

2007 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Traded in a 06 Honda pilot. Now I have an RX 350 AWD the ride is a lot more like a car's. It's got the power to take off in a green light.

Favorite Features

Power tailgate & the HID light.

Suggested Improvements

It's nice to have cool seat like the IS 250 had. Better gas mileage but then again it a SUV 19/24 it sure better then other SUV on the market now.