2007 Lexus RX 350 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:
Great Car Period
By Bullet Bob on 09/12/06 09:50 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great car to drive. I got the Levinson premium sound system and it sounds great. All the gadgets on this car take a little time to get accustomed. This car has plenty of power. I also have a 2004 Volvo turbo after driving the RX when I got into the Volvo I thought I had the hand brake on.

My Favorite Lexus
By antann55 on 09/04/06 20:35 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned my RX 350 for almost one month and just returned from a 1600 mile trip with my wife. We love the smooth and quiet riding and audio sound from the 6 disc mp3 cd changer. The voice command navigation is a plus and very helpful. Gas mileage is slightly below 24 mile/gallon on highway. Passing power is weak for a 270 horsepower vehicle but it is OK for me.

More enjoyable than expected
By HB on 08/26/06 12:51 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

More enjoyable than expected to drive. The pick-up power on highway is great. Rides well. Armrests and leather seats could be better. Negative is the lack of places/nooks for containing things - papers, pens, notepad, etc. the middle counsel quickly is used up and there are few additional utilization spaces. Woman designer needed for upfront interior space usage.

Former BMW owner
By betulikit on 08/21/06 09:23 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We became tired of BMW service costs and issues and this is our first Lexus. So far, so good and this is an excellent vehicle. I wish the standard radio was a little better, but this is a minor issue and fit and finish on the vehicle are exceptional along with handling and ride. It is my wife's new car replacing 10 years of BMW 5 series wagons.

My RX 350
By S. Gritz on 08/18/06 21:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I am extremely pleased how the car runs. The air conditioning at 106 outside is cool and crisp. The nav system is easy to use and master. Overall the car meets or exceeds my expectations.

Best In Class
By Big John on 08/17/06 10:43 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I had a RX 300 for seven years. After test driving the RX 350, I bought it on the spot. I have only had it a month but just completed a 2500 mile trip. This is one of the best cars I ever owned. It averaged 27.5 MPG the first 800 miles then jumped to over 29 MPG at 70 MPH average. I didn't buy it for economy but it outperforms my PT Cruiser. The cabin is so quiet and the water repellent windows are unbelivable in a rainstorm. This is my wife's daily driver and she loves the liftgate feature and the comfortable seats. I'm 6'3" and I have plenty of room. This is by far the best in class overall. Lexus got this one PERFECT.

GREAT SUV
By BARRY on 08/16/06 05:38 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Still learning all the bells and whistles, but for the short time we have owned it, it fantatstic.

Our First Lexus
By Gnu892 on 08/11/06 23:18 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Whenever you hear about a Lexus, it's about how quiet the interiors are. The RX is not as quiet as the Lexus sedans and not as isolated, but is still very refined. Yet, all the salesmen say, "Look how quiet." Blah. The engine growls under acceleration unlike the new ES or GS, but it is a classy rumble. The car is a magnificent touring vehicle and should be considered if you're looking at MBZ and Caddy crossovers. Be sure to test drive the vehicle at 75-80 MPH or you will be stunned at the road and wind noise on the drive home. The navigation system is excellent and knows when you are making illegal U turns.

Some features could be better, IMHO
By amcar on 08/10/06 01:07 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The best compared to all other SUVs this size. Ride is great. But some serious features are lacking for somthing this pricey. I use hands free a lot and compraed to BMW and MB, the bluetooth features are at least one generation behind and need upgrading. Cannot dynamically download your cell phone's phone book, have to register one contact at a time into the car's phone book which is a security risk, no way to add pause, wait etc to phone numbers. Have to add maintenance schedule manually, no self diagnosis as in other imports.

Almost Perfect!!
By 3rd lexus on 08/07/06 05:43 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my third Lexus and my second Lexus SUV. In my opinion, this is the most advanced vehicle I've ever driven!! And as such, is a pretty good value for the buck!!!! I will be purchasing another RX 350 very soon, unless the new LS 600h stickers for less than 70 grand!! HA HA!! Anyway, if you're out there trying to decide on a new luxury ride, the RX 350 is your best bet!!!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.