Used 2007 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:

Perfect for my needs
By bynhld

2007 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My kids are grown and out of the house, and the RX 350 is perfect for my wife and me. We live in a hilly area in the Northeast and this vehicle is terrific in the snow. City mileage is 19, probably because of the hills, but the highway mileage is 27 to 29. I use regular gas and I don't see any dropoff in performance compared to the premium I've tried. Handles like a dream.

Favorite Features

Lights are bright and turn with the steering. Awesome in the snow. High highway mileage. Reliable, little maintenance needed.

Suggested Improvements

Blindspot. Seats a bit short.

Best cross-over SUV
By Johnny

2007 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've owned this vehicle for about a year now, and this is the best vehicle out there for the money. This is a luxury vehicle, not a high performance sports car. Lexus sets the bench mark and now every other cross-over SUV out there is making lookalikes. The cabin is very quiet and comfortable. The ride is smooth, not stiff like some other SUVs. Quality materials and craftmanship is very evident. This vehicle is heavier than your sedan, but it has lots of power for your thirst. Lexus really design this vehicle to not only satisfy your needs, but to pamper you. Also styling is top class, better than BMW X5 and or the Mercedes look.

Favorite Features

High tech and comfort features: voice command nav sys, rear view camera + auto dim and tilt down side mirrors with memory settings, bluetooth for hands free cell phone, powered lift tail-gate with remote, auto windshield wipers, lots of cabin lighting, cup holders. Lights up when entering or exiting.

Suggested Improvements

Nice to have iPod connectivity. Currently solution is to use cassette adapter. Who plays/buys cassettes these days? A push button start and smart entry system like the Lexus sedans should be available.

Beautiful car and comfortable
By sunny le

2007 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

It's a beautiful car and very comfortable to drive. It equipped with everything with quality built-in you can not get from other car manufacturers. I've just had it for one month and average gas mileage is around 22 mpg. You can get the power when you needed. I think the gas mileage is pretty good for a V-6 (AWD).

Favorite Features

I especially like the auto dim rear view and side view mirrors. It never bothers me anymore when driving at night time.

Suggested Improvements

Arm rest on the door side is a little too low for me to rest my arm on it.

First Time Lexus Owner
By Tammy

2007 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Althought the RX 350 has several things going for it, there are at least as many negatives. We were sold on the Lexus reputation for reliability, & so far it holds true. But the cabin isn't as roomy as we'd like for it to be. The car itself is too lightweight. At times I've had the steering feel as though it's being yanked out of my hand during sudden acceleration. No matter how I adjust the outside mirrors I still have huge blind spots. The cargo area has turned out to be so much less than we need. Max. seating for comfort - 4. I miss my Tahoe!

Favorite Features

Able to zip in and out of tight places, quick acceleration, great brakes(!), nice sound system, easy to park, nice looking.

Suggested Improvements

Roomier cabin and cargo area. Regular unleaded gas. Reduce blind spots. Not enough difference in size to justify the price for the next step up in Lexus SUV. Should maybe be a little heavier for such horsepower.

Great Car
By Raymond

2007 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car. It is very quiet in high speed. The Navigation system is easy to use.

Favorite Features

Back up camera and navigation system.

Suggested Improvements

Need more cargo space.