2007 Lexus RX 350 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:
Disappointment
By William R Lundholm on 12/06/06 11:51 AM (PST)

2007 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Very poor riding vehicle on long drives. Just did a 1500 mile trip from FL. to Boston. Was torture. Could not wait to get out of car at end of day. Most all on route 95 so very few poor roads. All tar strips and road imperfections transferred into seat pan. Seats very pretty, but not supportive enough. Seats are for small people. Seat pan not large enough. I am a little over the size of average person. Good for errands and short trips. Would not buy another one. Good gas mileage. Will sell in less than a year.

Less REX for the Money
By TOMCAT on 11/16/06 17:23 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

When I decided to upgrade my 'flawless' 1998 Toyota 4-Runner, the RX 350 was a 'no-brainer'. A lot more luxurious, more class and good looks coupled with Toyota's solid reputation made the decision easy. Overall I like it. Ride, fuel-mileage, luxury are right up there. However, the Nav System that is 'voice-activated' comes up short. What really hurts however is that the 'RX' series doesn't include recognition of any 'Climate Commands'. All of the other Lexus models do. I called Lexus/USA about this. A 10 second download would fix the problem. Their answer - 'Sorry - No Deal'. It makes you feel that you have less of a Lexus than the other models. Why??

Above the rest
By Speedsk8r on 11/15/06 12:19 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I owned a 2001 RX 300 and really enjoyed it. Passengers expressed how much they liked the interior and ride comfort. I upgraded to the 2007 RX 350 and it is a BIG improvement over the '01. No other SUV in this class can come close to the Lexus in driving dynamics and overall luxury and comfort. I can't wait for the ALL NEW 2009 RX!!

Love to Drive this car
By Joanne on 10/24/06 10:58 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I really enjoy driving my car, it fits my body. Not too big and overwhelming. It feels luxurious. I would recommend it to everyone.

Pleased
By Pleased on 10/20/06 15:23 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Pure pleasure to drive. Quiet and comfy.

Superb mid-size luxury SUV
By Larry on 10/17/06 13:54 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've got about 1,000 miles on a Lexus RX 350 AWD. We were looking for a 5- passenger SUV. We looked at Volvo, Mercedes, BMW as well. Lexus had the best combination of space, easy to drive, power and luxury for us. We owned 2 Toyotas before - Sienna and Avalon - and thought both were great.

Loving This SUV
By linda in pittsburgh on 10/16/06 17:51 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I just purchased my Lexus RX 350 AWD in September. It is a pleasure to drive, extremely quiet. Love all of the safety features and creature comforts. Only one small complaint: steering could be a bit more stiff. Still getting used to all of the features. Driving is such a pleasure in this vehicle.

Loving it!
By Pete on 10/09/06 12:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We're now on our 4th Lexus and this is our second RX, the first being the original 1999 version. Many, many improvements and available options. It is so easy to get into to drive, especially with my bad back. I'm looking forward to many miles.

"Great Driving"
By N Flynn on 09/27/06 22:12 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

A joy to drive, & others agree. Think that my wife with her new MB is envious. Can lead the pack any time you want to,with no loss of speed on most curves or grades.

I'll Take Two
By Toddcaz on 09/22/06 21:18 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

What a pleasure to drive in this beautiful car. Good gas mileage with such a powerful engine. What a great value for so much luxury. Loved it so much we bought his and hers.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.