2007 Lexus RX 350 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:
07 Lexus RX 350
By Ray on 01/06/07 02:30 AM (PST)

2007 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great auto. This is second we have owned in the RX series. The AWD suspension is superior to the two wheel drive and was the reason for the upgrade. The ride is a bit stiff. This is OK for hard driving, but in normal driving you feel too many bumps. The navigation system is difficult for most to use, but the map feature is great and very helpful to see your way around a new area. This is a Lexus consequently all features work very well. The wind noise is excessive for a luxury vehicle.

Outstanding vehicle
By Tim on 01/02/07 10:45 AM (PST)

2007 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

A very comfortable ride with plenty of back seat room. I also own a Lexus sedan. My next vehicle will be a Lexus also.

One of the Best Overall SUVs
By Lucas Chang on 12/29/06 23:35 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned 3 different SUVs: 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee LE / 2005 Mercedes M-Class / 2007 Lexus RX 350 (AWD). I must say that by far, I have enjoyed the Lexus the most. Like all SUV owners you are looking for a particular kind of car... one that is spacious, versatile, and luxurious. This vehicle (Lexus RX 350) has definitely been my top choice for all of these. Although this vehicle was for my wife, I will often sneak off with it instead of my M-Class. For those of you who can spend a little more for the "extras" (Mark Levinson SS, Rear DVD , Nav. System), I would definitely suggest getting them. You will never regret purchasing this vehicle! I know I don't and my wife LOVES IT!!!

Sharp lookin' vehicle
By Sabrina on 12/28/06 20:14 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Merry Christmas, my husband surprised me on christmas with this wonderful vehicle. Its been a week now, love the drive, the beauty of the vehicle. Negatives: based upon the cost, beauty and name alone - this vehicle should come with a much better sound systems, softer leather seats, and among all things the rear backing feature (this feature is standard in the Nissan Murano) where you can view backing up without having the standard navigational system. I love Lexus vehicles, this is our 3rd lexus - first SUV. Would I trade it for something else??? NAWW.... Though the new Acura MDX did catch my eye!

Best buy for mid size
By daryl on 12/25/06 19:21 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Everything you'd like for comfort and quiet. Plenty of power. Nav system is great and interfaces with all other devices for comfort and convenience. Take care with more than four passengers, the center rear is like sitting on a brick. Overall schweeeeet.

Absolutely adore my car
By em on 12/21/06 22:21 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I absolutely adore this car. If feeling like royalty is what you want, then this car is it. It may not have the horsepower that other SUVs have, but Lexus is known not for power, but great interior and reliability. I've only had this car for 2 months, and I'm so happy! The nav is a little complicated, but very helpful. The voice recognition doesn't work very well, but I don't know of any cars with good voice recognition. I wouldn't suggest using the bluetooth with your cell phone; it is not very clear and I find myself hunched over and screaming at the steering wheel to be heard.

Nice vehicle, but overpriced for size.
By streetstalker on 12/21/06 15:03 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After selling our 01 RX 300, we leased an 07 RX 350 awd. Nice, classy looks with good comfort. Handling is improved with less body roll. Cabin is quiet, controls are easy to reach. Acceleration is very good and smooth. Like the 18" alloys, but low profile tires give up a little ride quality. Gas mileage has been poor. Averaged 20-23 with 3.0 and only getting 18-19 with 3.3. With few dealers, prices aren't as negotiable. Nice vehicle, but overpriced imo by 4-$6000.

Mixed Bag
By K JG on 12/20/06 09:46 AM (PST)

2007 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My wife's vehicle, replacing her '02 RX 300. Positives include a far more powerful V6, with the guts the RX 300 lacked. Interior design is not as nicely appointed as the old one (Coach Edition). Steering is too low-geared, although the turning circle is improved over the RX 300. The handling exhibits too much sponginess, body roll, and understeer. The stereo is excellent, and the ride very smooth and quiet except for the annoying rattle in the dash! This, frankly, is very disappointing, as there is some rattle that appeared at about 5K miles, giving the impression of poor build quality, and not Lexus. Will have the dealer see what gives, but not encouraging in a new car.

Sharp Luxury
By Pamela Jardine on 12/17/06 12:45 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We recently purchased the Lexus RX 350 and love it! The ride is so smooth. Fuel mileage is better than average and I love the rear door power buttton.

Fabulous Car
By K & S on 12/08/06 13:18 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Had a Sequoia before the 2007 RX 350 AWD and I loved it. I sometimes miss the capacity of the Sequoia, but the RX 350 is such a great car, I'm over it in no time! This car is so generously appointed and capable, I seriously sometimes forget I have to drive it... it does everything else for me. I got everything on it except the DVD system and I'm still learning cool stuff it does. I test drove many cars before deciding on this one and for the money, there is nothing better out there. Actually, nothing even came close.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.