Used 2007 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:

Nice ride
By THD

2007 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is our first RX, but our third Lexus. My wife LOVES "her" car. Certainly not a sedan, but I am impressed with the handling and ride from a SUV. MPG isn't bad given the peppy engine and AWD. For a vehicle of this caliber, I would have expected a better stereo system.

AWD, rear camera, peppy acceleration, looks, ease of getting in/out

Better GPS/Nav. Not very intuitive and lacks a lot of functionality that I have in my Garmin plus $$ for upgrade. Could use more leg room in the driver's seat.

Like it a lot!
By Klonny

2007 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased this after totaling a S Class. The RX350 is no S class, but it's a fine vehicle, dependable, quiet, buttons laid out nice. the drive is solid, but it's not a drivers car, the feel is muted and bland. GPS is great (except you can't change it while driving), stock stereo is not up to par with Benz or Acura. Mileage is truly impressive, if you go the speed limit you get 29 MPG highway! what is disappointing is the "luxury" aspect, the vinyl door inserts instead of leather, a known and persistent rattle from back, no push button start and no aux in. It feels like a luxury car for the masses (which is exactly what it is I guess).

fold down armrest, comfortable seat, gps is great, awd is nice, the maint. is very reasonable.

stock stereo is terrible, plan on spending $1000 to upgrade. a couple of blind spots, worst thing is the damn rattle from the trunk!

Chech your steering
By jrhickman

2007 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Nice car but if you have one keep an eye on your sterring. Hah to replace the rack and pinion after 60k. Dealer wanted $2300. Asked then to call Lexus and they chanded it to labor only. Still $700 I think Lexus ahould have covered the whole bill

love my Lexus
By RL

2007 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have always driven the traditional big station wagon/SUV, after my boys left home it was time to downsize and go for comfort. My husband had a 13 year old Lexus es300 w/300,000 mi when it was finally time to let it go so it was obvious to me that Lexus was the answer and it has not disappointed. I have 45K mi on my 2007RXAWD and couldn't be happier. It has enough cargo space, good MPG, and creature comfort features I love. I am waiting to see what new features are to come out on the new RX, as I think gas consumption is an issue that may warrant serious engine changes, and then I hope to get another.

The blue tooth/ nav/ rear view camera, and AWD-that really kicked in this winter

power back seat/ better wearing fabric on headers

Great Luxury Car
By Balaji Arunachalam

2007 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

When we bought Lexus RX350, we also looked at Benz ML350, BMW X5, Infiniti Fx35. BMW X5 (2007 or later) would have made us pay an additional 10K on price. We didn't like 2006 or earlier models of BMW X5 (as 2007 is a fully remodeled one). X5 is also not very good with gas mileage. Benz ML350: Bad gas mileage, little bit lagging in trunk size. FX35: Really poor rear seat legroom, very bad trunk size. Finally Lexus won with its luxurious interior, nice mileage, smooth ride, reasonable price, pre-owned certification and warranty. It has plenty of legroom for all passengers, nice trunk size, flawless bluetooth integration, GPS, std moonroof, awesome sound system, auto trunk door opener etc.

- Sound system - GPS - Moonroof - Seat adjustment - Smooth ride - Bluetooth integration - Easy to use dashboard - Interior and Exterior design - Trunk size - Passenger legroom - Tail light

- Cup holder on the rear seat is useless if you are having 5 passengers. The cup holder is hidden behind the middle rear seat. Only if you are not using that seat, it can be used for cup holders. Otherwise there won't be any cup holders for rear passengers. - Better GPS voice recognization