2006 Lexus RX 330 Consumer Review: Fun for work and very safe

2006 Lexus RX 330 - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (3.3L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic)

Fun for work and very safe
By barnacle on

2006 Lexus RX 330 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

It is by far one of the most fun vehicles I have ever owned. I now have about 12000 miles on my RX 330 and I have enjoyed every mile. One day the speakers sounded funny, I brought it into service. Service replaced all the speakers due to one which was cracked. You cannot beat that feeling you have finally purchased a quality car/suv. My car/suv rides like a car and completes all of the requirements of the suvs that I have owned in the past 20 years. I would buy again.

Favorite Features

All you have to do is to place the car in reverse, the camera comes on to let you know what is behind you at all times. The self tinting exterior glass saves on the cooling in summer. The availability of the rear seat going back to accommodate taller passengers is a plus. All the extra storage is great.

Suggested Improvements

The ability to take a picture with the rear view camera would be excellent for accidents, hit & run, and/or criminal activity persons about the car. A rotating trailer hitch with different balls to fit trailer's attached and more tongue weight capacity up to 4000 lbs. Massage feature in front seats.