2006 Lexus RX 330 Consumer Review: Do I need to explain, it's a L

2006 Lexus RX 330 SUV - Consumer Review

Do I need to explain, it's a Lexus..
By Alienx99 on

2006 Lexus RX 330 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I'm a Realtor and I spend quite a bit of time in my car so I got everything I pretty much needed: GPS Navigation, Bluetooth phone. I really like the hands free phone because I can crank up the radio and it turns it down and tells me I have a call coming in without having to do anything. Easy controls on the steering wheel: stereo volume, phone, voice activated commands. Yup, you can tell it to do certain things with just your voice if you're feeling too lazy to reach a button. When people get in it, without knowing it's a Lexus, I always get complimented on the smooth ride and stylish interior. What else could a girl want?

Bluetooth phone, GPS Navigation, remote operated power hatch door,1 push open/close windows, keyless garage button, seat warmers, programmable seat positions for multiple drivers,l eather seats easy to clean... too much stuff to name.

I had the RX 300 before so they are good cars but better gas mileage or a/c seats wouldn't hurt. My friends call it an "egg," I like the old body better.