Used 2006 Lexus RX 330 SUV Consumer Reviews - 38 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Lexus RX 330 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 330 model:

Fun for work and very safe
By barnacle

2006 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

It is by far one of the most fun vehicles I have ever owned. I now have about 12000 miles on my RX 330 and I have enjoyed every mile. One day the speakers sounded funny, I brought it into service. Service replaced all the speakers due to one which was cracked. You cannot beat that feeling you have finally purchased a quality car/suv. My car/suv rides like a car and completes all of the requirements of the suvs that I have owned in the past 20 years. I would buy again.

All you have to do is to place the car in reverse, the camera comes on to let you know what is behind you at all times. The self tinting exterior glass saves on the cooling in summer. The availability of the rear seat going back to accommodate taller passengers is a plus. All the extra storage is great.

The ability to take a picture with the rear view camera would be excellent for accidents, hit & run, and/or criminal activity persons about the car. A rotating trailer hitch with different balls to fit trailer's attached and more tongue weight capacity up to 4000 lbs. Massage feature in front seats.

Joy to Ride
By Howard

2006 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The idea of being able to slide into a car seat without bending is great on an older body. This car drives smooth both in the city and on the highway. Pick up speed when needed is there. Comfort while driving is a plus. The car is reliable - knowing that your vehicle will not break down at any time is a relief. Lexus dealerships are among the best anywhere, both for service and help. I really love my car. My friends who drive with me all compliment the features of this car.

Styling is modern and sleek. Dashboard is easy to read. Comfort unbelievable. Driving smoothness and quick pick up a dream.

none

Do I need to explain, it's a Lexus..
By Alienx99

2006 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I'm a Realtor and I spend quite a bit of time in my car so I got everything I pretty much needed: GPS Navigation, Bluetooth phone. I really like the hands free phone because I can crank up the radio and it turns it down and tells me I have a call coming in without having to do anything. Easy controls on the steering wheel: stereo volume, phone, voice activated commands. Yup, you can tell it to do certain things with just your voice if you're feeling too lazy to reach a button. When people get in it, without knowing it's a Lexus, I always get complimented on the smooth ride and stylish interior. What else could a girl want?

Bluetooth phone, GPS Navigation, remote operated power hatch door,1 push open/close windows, keyless garage button, seat warmers, programmable seat positions for multiple drivers,l eather seats easy to clean... too much stuff to name.

I had the RX 300 before so they are good cars but better gas mileage or a/c seats wouldn't hurt. My friends call it an "egg," I like the old body better.

RX 330 AWD 2006
By CL

2006 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 1st RX 330 after years of survey. The driver side seat belt hinge keep scratching the door and leave scratch marks, the distance of the inner door of the driver side and the driver seat is too close that each drive try to pull the seat belt, the hinge will most likely be in a flip up position that driver inadvertently just keep pulling until the hinge flip down and sqeeze between the door and driver seat. I have several marks left on the inner door aleady. Wind noise also a bit loud while on the high way. Every thing else is as good as a LEXUS should be.

The Interior design and light "LEXUS light when the door is open at night"

Seat belt and wind noise.

Riding in Style
By Audrey's Lexus

2006 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My Lexus RX330 AWD is everything I wanted in a luxury vehicle. The ride is very comfortable and the interior is roomy, stylish, and appealing. The auto AC is great and I also light the Xenon lights. Definitely worth the money....

Auto wipers, Xenon lights, ASL, leather interior, backup camera, auto rear door

More stylish rims.