2006 Lexus RX 330 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 330 model:
I love this car
By Mrs. J in SC on 11/30/05 14:13 PM (PST)

2006 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I had recently purchased the RX330 and I am in love with this vehicle. This SUV has everything that I want. My husband has driven my car and he is really impressed as well. This is my first Lexus and I know this will not be my last.

Our First Lexus
By B.LEAMON on 11/29/05 08:38 AM (PST)

2006 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

We've driven Toyota products for the past 8 years and decided to upgrade to the Lexus this year. The "RX 330" fit all our needs and we are delighted with it so far. I can't see us driving anything else in the future, this vehicle is perfect for us. It is "eerily" quiet and smooth and handles deceptively well. The sound system is great and theĀ” creature comforts" are outstanding.

outstanding
By carol on 11/21/05 22:57 PM (PST)

2006 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My husband bought me the beautiful new 2006 RX 330 2 weeks ago. After waiting for its arrival for 3 weeks, I must report I am thrilled with its style, comfort and performance. Especially when two days into driving the car, a deer ran out into the road and I hit it. This car never lost control. Although there was considerable damage to the front and side, I was very impressed with how well the car handle the impact.

BEST Buy!! 2006 RX330 AWD
By Lis Lex on 11/21/05 12:05 PM (PST)

2006 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first Lexus, but not my first SUV. There is no comparison. I fell in love with my best friend's 03 Lexus RX 300. I did my research using the Auto Consumer's Buyers Guide and found that the RX 330 AWD was the best buy for this vehicle class. The RX 330 was rated number one for price as well as best drive and comfort for luxury SUVs. I am happy with my recent purchase. I love to drive my RX 330 on the open highway. This SUV is sleek and demands attention because of its shape. It is classy and smart.

6th Lexus in 7 years
By L. Smith on 11/15/05 09:59 AM (PST)

2006 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is our first front wheel drive Lexus product. To be honest, it will probably be our last. The RX 330 has a very well laid out interior, great leather, good controls. The engine is a little hard to start and loud. There is significantly more road noise with the RX than our previous Lexus SUVs we have owned. We never expereinced this with other Lexus products. For basic transportation the RX 330 is fine. I feel the RX 330 is over rated and over priced.

My Third RX & Still Loving It!
By Lexi Luvr on 11/01/05 21:24 PM (PST)

2006 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is my third Lexus SUV and I am a very happy customer! The drive is good, the looks are good and the price is good! You can't beat the price for what you are getting. I bought 2 RXs in a row. Then decided to try another Make of SUV and what a mistake that was. So I traded it in a year later for the RX 330 and I'm happy again. My passengers love it also. I have only had my SUV in for oil changes & tire rotations. There is never a problem. This SUV you can count on! The stereo system is great, the seats are comfortable and the ride is smooth. I love new cars, so I do a lot of research before making a purchase and I keep coming back to the Lexus. In my book, it's top rated!

2005 RX330 Thundercloud Specail Edition
By Fernando Flores on 09/15/05 12:33 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

After much research I went with the Lexus Thundercload Special Ed. Thus far, I have been VERY pleased with the performance, style and quality of the vehicle. I was a little disappointed with a few minor interior items that came standard in less expensive cars, such as: A place to put trash. I had to buy a small trash bag and carry that with me; Insufficent driver storage places. All you get is a large center console; Two buttons to operate the moonroof (tilt/open) instead of one. But I easily overlook these when compared with all the features and style this puppy comes with like the NAV system, rear camera and Bluetooth. VERY satisfied.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.