Used 2006 Lexus RX 330 SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific RX 330 model:

Not too thrilled
By miami1

2006 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The car handles beautifully and the ride and acceleration is good. I was in a VW Toureg before and miss the weight. It is too light for me.

Storage by gear shift, larger trunk, more weight.

Best RX Yet
By hmthrco

2006 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

A real pleasure. Everything works. Even the Nav System which is difficult to master is better than the last I had. Performance is very good and handling is outstanding.

The remote control rear door. Not only is it handy, but also get some a few envying comments.

Would like to have more cargo room - like the Toyota Highlander would be a good start.

2006 RX 330
By lakeend

2006 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Great all around vehicle. Plenty of room in back and for luggage. Rides very nice. As trouble free as an car on the road.

Navigation system is very good. Like back up camera. Very good air conditioning.

Wider track and wheels and tires. Only complaint is that car looks a bit thin from the front and back.

RX 330
By consumer

2006 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

We bought a 2006 RX 330 in November, the mileage is over 3000 and we only went to the dealer for a oil change. Nothing is wrong and the comfort is great. The front seats can lay back flat and the back seats can recline to. There is a back up camera and sensors. There are I believe eight airbags but I did not fully count it. The GPS is great but sometimes will lose its accuracy. Very very reliable. I am waiting for the 2009 Lexus RX 350.

The back up camera and the rain sensing wipers.

None

Fun for work and very safe
By barnacle

2006 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

It is by far one of the most fun vehicles I have ever owned. I now have about 12000 miles on my RX 330 and I have enjoyed every mile. One day the speakers sounded funny, I brought it into service. Service replaced all the speakers due to one which was cracked. You cannot beat that feeling you have finally purchased a quality car/suv. My car/suv rides like a car and completes all of the requirements of the suvs that I have owned in the past 20 years. I would buy again.

All you have to do is to place the car in reverse, the camera comes on to let you know what is behind you at all times. The self tinting exterior glass saves on the cooling in summer. The availability of the rear seat going back to accommodate taller passengers is a plus. All the extra storage is great.

The ability to take a picture with the rear view camera would be excellent for accidents, hit & run, and/or criminal activity persons about the car. A rotating trailer hitch with different balls to fit trailer's attached and more tongue weight capacity up to 4000 lbs. Massage feature in front seats.