2006 Lexus RX 330 SUV Consumer Reviews 3

2006 Lexus RX 330 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 330 model:
Likes & Dislikes
By John Carey on 04/30/06 12:25 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The car drives and rides like a dream. The acceleration is outstanding for a 6 cylinder engine. When starting the engine I can't tell if it is running, it is so quite. The trunk is huge. I am very impressed with the car overall.

Best car ever
By Bayburt on 04/29/06 17:28 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This was my dream car. It is beyond my dream. Allways fun to drive. Trips are more exciting.

Not Wow'd
By Gary P on 04/23/06 14:44 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle has been a bit disappointing. I have only owned it for a month but already there are annoying rattles and a tremendous amount of road noise when you are on the highway. The interior is nicely designed and I expect reliability to be very good.

My 3rd RX
By Tony F on 03/24/06 09:39 AM (PST)

2006 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned two RX 300s prior to purchasing the RX 330, each one has been better than the last. In between my 2000 RX 300 and I purchased the Toyota Highlander, which is a good vehicle. But, I missed the extra special treatment I received from my Lexus dealer. When I walked in the door they all remember me and welcome back into the family. It's good to be back.

So glad I bought it!
By Nancy on 03/13/06 20:47 PM (PST)

2006 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Out of the many luxury SUVs we could have purchased, there was one that always made me look harder at those that were on the street. Everywhere we went they were all over, and some of them were over 3 years old and still looked great and have great service records on reliability, customer satisfaction etc., enough that the driver kept the vehicle and would not think of trading it in unless it was for another RX. We are so pleased that we will never chose another make of car. From the dealership to the sales person to customer service, really a wonderful experience that we hope will last throughout our ownership. Keep up the great work Lexus!

Best SUV for the $
By RG on 03/10/06 10:21 AM (PST)

2006 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Does not ride like an SUV, it rides like a luxury car. Very smooth and quiet, handling is responsive and the vehicle is a pleasure to drive. Very happy that we purchased the Lexus 330 AWD.

Best SUV for the money
By davduf on 02/18/06 14:53 PM (PST)

2006 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Consumer Reports and reading Edmunds owner reports were very helpful in making my decision to buy the RX. Hopefully, the Lexus will be reliable and pretty easy on the wallet. The Hybrid would be a fun toy but I couldn't make the math work. They make you take the NAV and back-up camera so the price is actually $6000 more than a regular well-equipped RX. ($41,171 MSRP in Socal)

First SUV, Great Car
By NS on 01/20/06 12:40 PM (PST)

2006 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I was a minivan "mom" and wanted to move away from that line. This is my first SUV and I LOVE it. It is very quiet and handles like a dream. Provides a lot of room inside also.

Everything I expected...PLUS
By lexislady on 01/10/06 20:11 PM (PST)

2006 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

We sold our Rx300 1999 to our daughter and since we are retiring, wanted one final new purchase. This vehicle is everything anyone could want in an SUV. We did not have Nav on the other vehicle but do on this...have on our other vehicle so are spoiled and knew we wanted it. Back up display is great, heated seats, smooth drive on car body. No complaints...

Good drive
By phil on 12/21/05 21:29 PM (PST)

2006 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent vehicle. Second lexus I have purchased. Typical lexus quality overall. I drive this vehicle in some awful weather conditions in Canada and find that the electronic gear inherent in the vehicle makes for a very safe ride, quite pleased.