2006 Lexus RX 330 Consumer Review: 2005 RX330 Thundercloud Specai

2006 Lexus RX 330 SUV - Consumer Review

2005 RX330 Thundercloud Specail Edition
By Fernando Flores on

2006 Lexus RX 330 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

After much research I went with the Lexus Thundercload Special Ed. Thus far, I have been VERY pleased with the performance, style and quality of the vehicle. I was a little disappointed with a few minor interior items that came standard in less expensive cars, such as: A place to put trash. I had to buy a small trash bag and carry that with me; Insufficent driver storage places. All you get is a large center console; Two buttons to operate the moonroof (tilt/open) instead of one. But I easily overlook these when compared with all the features and style this puppy comes with like the NAV system, rear camera and Bluetooth. VERY satisfied.

Voice activated system and GPS Navigation system. I enjoy impressing friends when I tell the system "CD ON" and the voice responds "Turning CD Player On..". The GPS system has proven to be invaluable for LA driving, something I thought "Heck, I'll never use that, I know my way around Calf."

Control to turn side mirrors in for tight spaces. 1 button to tilt/open moonroof. More driver side storage areas other than center console.