2006 Lexus RX 330 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 330 model:
Not too thrilled
By miami1 on 12/22/06 08:10 AM (PST)

2006 Lexus RX 330 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The car handles beautifully and the ride and acceleration is good. I was in a VW Toureg before and miss the weight. It is too light for me.

Best RX Yet
By hmthrco on 10/07/06 11:01 AM (PDT)

2006 Lexus RX 330 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

A real pleasure. Everything works. Even the Nav System which is difficult to master is better than the last I had. Performance is very good and handling is outstanding.

2006 RX 330
By lakeend on 09/11/06 05:22 AM (PDT)

2006 Lexus RX 330 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Great all around vehicle. Plenty of room in back and for luggage. Rides very nice. As trouble free as an car on the road.

RX 330
By consumer on 08/29/06 03:33 AM (PDT)

2006 Lexus RX 330 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

We bought a 2006 RX 330 in November, the mileage is over 3000 and we only went to the dealer for a oil change. Nothing is wrong and the comfort is great. The front seats can lay back flat and the back seats can recline to. There is a back up camera and sensors. There are I believe eight airbags but I did not fully count it. The GPS is great but sometimes will lose its accuracy. Very very reliable. I am waiting for the 2009 Lexus RX 350.

Fun for work and very safe
By barnacle on 08/09/06 07:19 AM (PDT)

2006 Lexus RX 330 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

It is by far one of the most fun vehicles I have ever owned. I now have about 12000 miles on my RX 330 and I have enjoyed every mile. One day the speakers sounded funny, I brought it into service. Service replaced all the speakers due to one which was cracked. You cannot beat that feeling you have finally purchased a quality car/suv. My car/suv rides like a car and completes all of the requirements of the suvs that I have owned in the past 20 years. I would buy again.

Joy to Ride
By Howard on 08/05/06 05:05 AM (PDT)

2006 Lexus RX 330 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The idea of being able to slide into a car seat without bending is great on an older body. This car drives smooth both in the city and on the highway. Pick up speed when needed is there. Comfort while driving is a plus. The car is reliable - knowing that your vehicle will not break down at any time is a relief. Lexus dealerships are among the best anywhere, both for service and help. I really love my car. My friends who drive with me all compliment the features of this car.

Do I need to explain, it's a Lexus..
By Alienx99 on 07/26/06 22:58 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus RX 330 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I'm a Realtor and I spend quite a bit of time in my car so I got everything I pretty much needed: GPS Navigation, Bluetooth phone. I really like the hands free phone because I can crank up the radio and it turns it down and tells me I have a call coming in without having to do anything. Easy controls on the steering wheel: stereo volume, phone, voice activated commands. Yup, you can tell it to do certain things with just your voice if you're feeling too lazy to reach a button. When people get in it, without knowing it's a Lexus, I always get complimented on the smooth ride and stylish interior. What else could a girl want?

RX 330 AWD 2006
By CL on 07/22/06 12:44 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus RX 330 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 1st RX 330 after years of survey. The driver side seat belt hinge keep scratching the door and leave scratch marks, the distance of the inner door of the driver side and the driver seat is too close that each drive try to pull the seat belt, the hinge will most likely be in a flip up position that driver inadvertently just keep pulling until the hinge flip down and sqeeze between the door and driver seat. I have several marks left on the inner door aleady. Wind noise also a bit loud while on the high way. Every thing else is as good as a LEXUS should be.

Riding in Style
By Audrey's Lexus on 07/06/06 09:19 AM (PDT)

2006 Lexus RX 330 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My Lexus RX330 AWD is everything I wanted in a luxury vehicle. The ride is very comfortable and the interior is roomy, stylish, and appealing. The auto AC is great and I also light the Xenon lights. Definitely worth the money....

Smooth Ride
By candy on 06/03/06 06:18 AM (PDT)

2006 Lexus RX 330 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The Lexus 330 is a luxury vehicle. The ride is extremely comfortable. The interior is very roomy. The vehicle handles well in inclement weather conditions. I really enjoy driving my Lexus.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.