This is a great SUV
By 84mb on
2005 Lexus RX 330 AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)
I bought this car after owning and loving my Subaru Legacy for 10 years. I was looking for something with more luxury appointments and better dealer service. The Lexus is a marvel of technology with more toys than anyone could ever hope to use. The navigation system is great. For my personal taste though the cahas more power than it needs and this adversely impacts on the gas mileage which is about 18 on the road. Rear visibility is bad but the large side view mirrors help quite a bit. The high center of gravity makes the car feels tippier than the Subaru but not nearly as bad as an Isuzu Trooper that I used to drive. The quiet and quality of this automobile is outstanding.
Favorite Features
I like the heated seats, the navigation system , the climate control and the rear seating which is much better than the FX 35 I considered. Its great to be able to use regular gas.
Suggested Improvements
Body should be changed to improve rear visibility. This is a safety issue. Color choices are not great. This car would look great in red or maroon but these colors are not available. There should be more color choices. Reduce power to improve mileage. Make front seats a little wider.