2005 Lexus RX 330 Consumer Review: Couldn't Be Happier

2005 Lexus RX 330 - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (3.3L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Couldn't Be Happier
By GC in Memphis on

2005 Lexus RX 330 Fwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I just bought a used 2005 RX330 and am so glad I did. At first, I wasn't sure I wanted anything other than a full- blown SUV, but this baby has all the interior room I need and more bells and whistles than I know what to do with. Aside from the smooth ride, great handling and spectacular amenities, there is a certain confidence and attitude that come with owning a Lexus. It is wonderful, yet hard to describe. I have received so many compliments. I have only owned it for a week, but, so far it has been excellent. I keep finding new features that blow my mind, seeing as it was so affordable.

Heated seats, power rear door, headlights automatically turn in the direction your vehicle is headed, power/memory seats, console storage, cup holders-a-plenty, pop-up cargo storage in the rear, powerful heat/ac, beautiful interior wood trim, headlight sprayers!

Could have a little quicker acceleration and wish it didn't require premium gas.