Pure Joy!
By Richard Levy on
2005 Lexus RX 330 Fwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)
When you drive this vehicle around town, it's just another car. But when you take it on a trip - IT'S PURE JOY! I love the nav. syst. It helps to keep me awake & alert when I'm driving through the desert to Las Vegas in extreme comfort using cruise control. On a long trip this car is a "toy". it's my entertainment, & I love it. Dual temp. control is a great feature. I inflated the tires to 37 psi & got 26 mpg without sacrificing comfort. Plenty of room for 2 sets of skiis & all our gear for a week of skiing at Las Vegas Ski Resort. No need to purchase ski rack. We needed chains for last 10 miles. No problem! We had rain in Las Vegas, Snow at Mt. Charleston, & wind on the freeway. No Problem!
Favorite Features
Navigation System Dual temp. control extremely comfortable Plenty of room My wife loves the back-up camera
Suggested Improvements
The manual is over 600 pages - all of it in English. I didn't leave until I had gone over everything with the salesman. It took several hours. He whined like a baby. I told him I could find someone else to answer any questions I might have, but he said he would have to share his commission. Too bad!