2005 Lexus RX 330 Consumer Review: My Favorite Car ever!!!

2005 Lexus RX 330 - Consumer Review

My Favorite Car ever!!!
By Theresa Bartick on

2005 Lexus RX 330 Fwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I shopped til I dropped on this one. I was trading in my Chrysler Van for a more gas conservative car, and in general a smaller car. It was my first Lexus, and I am now a permanent Lexus owner forever. I am so happy with the RX 330, gas mileage is better than posted on car! City I average 20.5 MPG, highway easy 25MPG plus. The 18" wheels are a must in this car. I believe with that the car has a smoother ride. Love the nav sys, along with Bluetooth, once figured out and set up, very easy to use. Love it, Love it. BTW~I am the pickiest of pickiest buyer. This is the first car I have bought and not had to return to the dealer for anything yet... go buy one..

Nav system with Bluetooth...confort and sytle the Rx plays out. The chrome 18" wheels! The Mark L stereo package with 11 speakers. The clear plastic mats that go over the floor mats for protection against dirt. The list is endless...