Love My RX330!!! Best car I ever had!!!
By LadyK on
2005 Lexus RX 330 AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CAR!!! It's fun to drive because it rides like a dream. As a first time Lexus buyer, the comfort, the handling, the ride and the quality are excellent!!! I am truly impressed. I like the attention it gets when driving around town. The interior is beautiful and the features are great. I love driving on the highway at night now due to the tinted back window and the glare blocking side view mirrors- this feature alone is PRICELESS!!! My concerns are: The transmission stalls when switching gears. Inside interior including tan rugs, get dirty easily. Using the seat warmers while wearing dark clothes, stains the leather.
Favorite Features
The Exterior styling. Tinted windows, side view mirrors- block other drivers lights. All doors and Power Rear doors opens w/key, GREAT while out shopping!!! CD player and sound system. Steering wheel controls. Adjusting side mirrors when in reverse, great help when parking. Just a lovely car!!!
Suggested Improvements
Look into an easier shift in gears. More options on inside carpet. Put in a coin holder. Warn clients about wearing dark clothes when using seat warmers. A chime when gas is low & # of miles left. Fix heat controls, not sure why Defroster cuts off heat in car & Auto/ A/C works together. Onstar!!