2005 Lexus RX 330 Consumer Review: Love My Lexus!

2005 Lexus RX 330 - Consumer Review

Love My Lexus!
By kent0150 on

2005 Lexus RX 330 AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Before I get to my review of my 2005 RX330 I want to mention that I have never been treated so well as I was at DCH Lexus of Oxnard, the dealership that I bought my Lexus at. From the first time I called them, to the time that I bought, and since then, they have treated me like a VIP. As to my 2005 Lexus RX330, this vehicle is awsome! It rides like a luxury sedan, handles great, has very comfortable seats, and is just a lot of fun to drive! The navigation system works great, it even tells you what lane to get into if you're in the wrong lane. I love the fact that I can give it voice commands while I'm driving. This is my first Lexus, and from my experience so far, it won't be by last.

Navigation system, seats, quality, power rear hatch (my wife is only 5'1") adaptive HID headlights

The audio system, it's not bad, but on a vehicle of this caliper it should be better.