2005 Lexus RX 330 Consumer Review: Looks nice at first but.....

2005 Lexus RX 330 - Consumer Review

Looks nice at first but.....
By 2 time RX330 owner on

2005 Lexus RX 330 AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My 2004 RX330 had 20k miles and was LEXUS CERTIFIED. I owned the vehicle approx 70 day of this over 35 days were spent in the shop. The dealership was nice and offered to replace it with a new one "of course for MORE MONEY". I was assured that this was an "out of the ordinary situation" WRONG! My 2005 Rx330 still has a rattling sound in the rear drivers 1/4 panel at highway speeds (70+), after dealing with the dealer for several months I finally took some fishing string and wrapped it around the flemsy plastic clamp to stop the rattlle. It also has a nagging delay when accelerating from near stop (this is only on AWD vehicles). A 2WD loaner and it drove ok.

Auto Rear Door is handy with packages. Style is nice. Music system is good. Interior design is nice But drivers side could use more leg room. Luxury appointments are nice.

Improve rear 1/4 panel design for sound and stability. Fix nagging delay in AWD version. Increase leg room " My 190E seats go back further than my RX330".