Lexus RX 330
By Richard Sears on
2005 Lexus RX 330 Fwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)
I had one mechanical problem at 6,000 miles -- ABS failure. Dealer repaired it under warranty and provided me with a loaner. The vehicle performs well and no other problems -- 11,800 miles now. The car handles well and I like the workmanship -- excellent both interior and exterior. Transmission shifts very smoothly except from 1st to 2nd gear. This should be corrected in future models. The gears are easy to shift manually. It is fun to drive. Dealership is the BEST! I would prefer the wood grain interior around the dash rather than the chrome metal.
Favorite Features
Automatic on and off driving lights. Folding rear seats -- plenty of cargo room. Automatic air conditioning/heat controls. Transmission brakes the car going downhill without down shifting -- a great feature. I like the wood grain on the steering wheel. Leather is high quality -- great!
Suggested Improvements
Trip computer - I would like this to keep track of the driving time for a complete trip. It is programed now to automatically reset the elapsed time of the trip everytime the vehicle is started. There should then be a manual reset when the trip is completed. Improve the seats -- too narrow!