Lady Driver
By Lady Driver on
2005 Lexus RX 330 AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)
I researched alot of SUV's before chosing the Lexus RX 330. I've had SUV's in the past, from a Hummer to an Escalade to an Expedition. Of all, this one is obviously the best gas mileage, but it also drives and handles great. I read all the reviews, and yes there is a slight blind spot, but as long as you look over shoulder, it's great. Also read about slow gear change. I tried it on test drive and could not get it to miss a beat at any speed. I drive 75 miles round trip to work and love the way it handles. Only thing I'd change is the arm rest, it's just a bit awkward to me. Most of the so-so reviews are by men, and I think this is a definite lady's vehicle. I love mine!
Favorite Features
Back up camera, trunk gate lift on keyless entry and also button to activate if you chose. Love the nav system for maintenance records and calendar. Quiet ride and roomy. Sliding console is also a plus. My children (twins 11) love the dvd player, and I do too, since it makes for a quiet trip.
Suggested Improvements
Arm rest is too small or too short, not sure which. Put gas gauge over so you can see it easier, steering wheel covers it up when down. Neither is something I can not live with, but just my own opinion. Gas tank release is also a bit low, again my opinion, YES I'd buy it all over again.