I love this vehicle!
By Michelle on
2005 Lexus RX 330 AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)
We started out with a 2004 base model RX 330 last year and upgraded this year to a 2005 with AWD, Nav. Sys, DVD player, Mark Levinson stereo, etc... We loved the first one and love this one even more. It handles well, feels safe (IS safe too for that matter), is very comfortable (with a lot of interior space) and has a lot of "bells and whistles" that equal a good value when you compare costs for the same bells and whistles on a BMW or Mercedes! I also LOVE the look of the RX 330 - very sophisticated and sporty. The service from Lexus has been impeccable. I cannot rave enough about this vehicle, and about Lexus in general! I'm a fan for life!
Favorite Features
The navigation system is great - makes me more secure that I'll never get lost in a scary place! Love the automatic headlights and automatic wipers - I don't have to think about anything!
Suggested Improvements
It is a little cumbersome to have to make more steps to turn down the air conditioner on the RX 330 with the navigation system (push climate on the tool bar, then to adjust the fan setting). I would like to see climate controls on the steering wheel.