Heaven on 4 wheels
By Joanie Kilpatrick on
2005 Lexus RX 330 AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)
I've always liked the looks of the RX300, but hesitated purchasing one due to what I felt were major flaws-the dark brown wood trim package, a serious blind spot, and the total lack of a console. I checked the auto show annually hoping they'ld make the necessary corrections. My prayers were answered with the RX330. Bugs are gone, and features some grewere added such as a touch-button hydraulic lift gate, plus many more, making it the perfect choice. No other SUV matches the superior looks, inside and out
Favorite Features
Light wood trim interior/steering wheel pkg., touch button hydraulic lift gate, tilt/retracting steering wheel/full interior lighting that's activated when the ignition is turned off, "Lexus" logo cut out/lit on the running boards, int. floor lighting, and headlights that follow your steering wheel.
Suggested Improvements
The mirror adjustment buttons are in an awkward place, and the nav screen needs a door that pulls down. I would love to see an extra seat added in the rear at least converting it to a 6 passenger, using rear gate entry.