Great SUV...Very Satisfied
By RXDRIVER0509 on
2005 Lexus RX 330 Fwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)
I bought my RX330 about 3 1/2 months ago. Pearl White with Beige leather. Overall I am very satisfied with the RX. I think the exterior is very attractive...clean and not over the top. The interior is also very nice. The leather has held up well. The seats are long haul comfortable. The power tilt steering wheel is a nice touch. The power rear door has also come in very handy. I get a respectable 23 mpg city/28 mpg highway. The transmission is very smooth, but I feel the engine is a little underpowered. Mine has the 18" chrome wheel pkg, which seems to ride well. The dual DVD's are nice, but not something I needed. No issues with anything, and the Lexus dealer has been top notch.
Favorite Features
Clean, elegant exterior and interior, power rear door, respectable gas mileage, smooth ride, quiet interior, sliding rear seat, decent standard audio system, don't know why but the roof radio antenna looks neat.
Suggested Improvements
Needs about 30 more hp, at this price point standard heated seats and a rear sonar system would be nice, key with integrated remote feels cheap...one has cracked, and front headrests need to tilt forward more than they do.