2005 Lexus RX 330 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 330 model:
better than before
By Robert Sofer on 05/27/05 07:41 AM (PDT)

2005 Lexus RX 330 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

previously owned an RX 300. this is even better. better handling and comfort. fuel economy is very good for car this size.

Not So Happy
By Michael Ranieri on 05/25/05 22:11 PM (PDT)

2005 Lexus RX 330 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I have the car since August. I have taken it back 3 times for an alignment. It pulls to the left. They have tried to fix it and they now tell me that is how it is. Because of the new tires and new style when you take your hands off the wheel it pulls to the left. I would not buy this model again. Otherwise it has nice options and look great.

Best Vehicle I've Ever Owned
By O Comora on 05/22/05 08:43 AM (PDT)

2005 Lexus RX 330 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Fun to drive. Placement of some dashboard button Needs Improvement. Transmission shifting is hesitant sometimes but overall, it's best vehicle I've ever owned.

Love My Lexus!!!
By mkb on 05/21/05 16:36 PM (PDT)

2005 Lexus RX 330 SUV Fwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Reliability, safety, comfort and resale value all played an important part in my decision. The vehicle lives up to its reputation for quality and the 330 design is awesome ...

Loving my Lexus
By Donna Reiter on 05/21/05 09:58 AM (PDT)

2005 Lexus RX 330 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I shopped on line to get reviews, ratings, pricing and features. I do lots of long distance driving and arrive rested and ready to work. I decided on the Lexus after research in safety features first and then the rest of the features confirmed this was the best choice for my lifestyle. It's a pleasure to drive with good visibility and rides more like a luxury sedan than an SUV. One of my requirements was an SUV on a sedan wheelbase for comfort and handling. I got everything I was looking for and more when I purchased my Lexus.

RATING OF LEXUS SUV FX 330
By Barb on 05/17/05 15:12 PM (PDT)

2005 Lexus RX 330 SUV Fwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Before trying out my Lexus SUV, I tried all makes of SUV vehicles from all auto dealerships, and fell in love with the LEXUS SUV. I had to have it and it is pleasure to drive, quiet to drive, basically "0" road noise, some with the moon roof open, but not bad...steers wonderfully well. The radio sounds like surround sound, I especially like the CD changer...it has every bell and whistle, the only thing, every other person in Texas has one...and it doesn't really seem special with every one having one.

Lexus RX330
By L. Witherbee on 05/15/05 21:12 PM (PDT)

2005 Lexus RX 330 SUV Fwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is our 7th Lexus fron a GS 300 to 2 LS 400s 3 RX 300s and a GX470. We feel this is one of the best Lexus ever. They have corrected all the negatives we expewrienced in our previous RX 300's. Great car and we'll buy another one.

My Lexus
By Betty on 05/13/05 23:46 PM (PDT)

2005 Lexus RX 330 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My Lexus RX330 is the epitome of luxury and I love driving, riding or just looking at it. It is everything I would want in an automobile except the gas mileage of 19 - 20 miles to the gallon could be higher. I feel safer in this car due to the construction and the way it handles in snow proves the Lexus engineers knew what they were doing. I won't buy another vehicle except a Lexus.

Review of LEXUS RX 330
By Roxanne on 05/07/05 09:04 AM (PDT)

2005 Lexus RX 330 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is the third SUV (LEXUS) we have had since 2000. They keep improving each year. Nothing ever goes wrong with these cars although we admit that we do not drive them hard nor do we put a lot of miles on the vehicles. The major factor is that they are very safe vehicles along with all their luxery.

style and performance
By Gerald McNerney on 05/06/05 11:52 AM (PDT)

2005 Lexus RX 330 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I was interested in a Buick Rendevous when I test drove the RX 330. It was so much better I never hesitated in deciding on this car even though it cost more. Fun to drive, plenty of power, real quiet and decent mileage.