2005 Lexus RX 330 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 330 model:
Goodbye Acura..hello Lexus
By TODDNDEB on 06/16/05 20:50 PM (PDT)

2005 Lexus RX 330 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and I have driven Acura's for years. We had a TL and wanted an SUV. The MDX couldn't compare to the RX 330 when it came to luxury and ride comfort. This is a great vehicle that manages to provide a pure luxury sedan feel with the ruggedness of an SUV. It offers great handling and style.The Lexus cache can't be beat, and as good as Acura is, it doesn't make the "luxury" impression that Lexus does.

Outstanding
By Sharon on 06/15/05 11:18 AM (PDT)

2005 Lexus RX 330 SUV Fwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 4th Lexus RX and they just keep making them better with each model. The new RX330 has comfort and styling while maintaining safety to the highest level.

2005 Lexus RX 330 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I love this vehicle. It fits like a designer suit and is lots of fun to drive. Many SUV's drive like a truck. Not the Lexus RX 330. It's all about comfort and luxury. When I see it from a distance I have to pinch myself to realize that I really do own this piece of art on wheels. The RX 330 is one of the most beautiful vehicles on the road. I think I'm in love.

2005 Lexus RX 330 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I love this vehicle. It fits like a designer suit and is lots of fun to drive. Many SUV's drive like a truck. Not the Lexus RX330. It's all about comfort and luxury. When I see it from a distance I have to pinch myself to realize that I really do own this piece of art on wheels. The RX330 is one of the most beautiful vehicles on the road. I think I'm in love.

Lexus is the best Automobile on the Road
By Marvin L on 06/11/05 00:30 AM (PDT)

2005 Lexus RX 330 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

A Lexus is designed to run, all the time, no fuss. Plus you get technology, comfort, and A+++ Dealer service. I like my vehicles detailed and perfect. I hate when things don't work. Go Lexus.

Few missing things
By Bob Tyler on 05/30/05 11:31 AM (PDT)

2005 Lexus RX 330 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

First, this is a really nice car which makes any omissions really stand out. For one: dual acting sun visors (actually two per side-one for the front & side window and an extra one for the front) For eleven years I've had them on my American cars. Second one: mud flaps. Oh, they are available for $160+ installation. Without them the car tends to get splattered easily. Third: complexity of controls.Yes, they do allow flexibility and optional ways to operate but a 600+ page instruction book! Too much! Now, I've got to repeat what a wonderfully satisfying vehicle this is. No buyers remorse on this one!

Better than my 99 rx300
By harvey brown on 05/27/05 13:39 PM (PDT)

2005 Lexus RX 330 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

A pleasure to drive. Very comfortable and has a very heavy comfortable drive. Great on long trips. Easy to manuver. Love it.

Fabulous
By marlog1 on 05/27/05 13:05 PM (PDT)

2005 Lexus RX 330 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Great ride. Highy recommend it. Gas mileage is better than I expected. Very comfortable.

I love this vehicle!
By Michelle on 05/27/05 07:45 AM (PDT)

2005 Lexus RX 330 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

We started out with a 2004 base model RX 330 last year and upgraded this year to a 2005 with AWD, Nav. Sys, DVD player, Mark Levinson stereo, etc... We loved the first one and love this one even more. It handles well, feels safe (IS safe too for that matter), is very comfortable (with a lot of interior space) and has a lot of "bells and whistles" that equal a good value when you compare costs for the same bells and whistles on a BMW or Mercedes! I also LOVE the look of the RX 330 - very sophisticated and sporty. The service from Lexus has been impeccable. I cannot rave enough about this vehicle, and about Lexus in general! I'm a fan for life!