Used 2005 Lexus RX 330 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific RX 330 model:

Tom's Lexus
By Thomas Merola

2005 Lexus RX 330 AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My RX 330 is probably the best car I have ever owned. The ride, and comfort is by far the best car on the road. I wish every member of my family could own one. Not only for the ride but the safety and dependability if offers.

It is by far one of the best looking vehicles around

How do you improve excellence

Love my RX!
By JC

2005 Lexus RX 330 Fwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This car feels safe, is comfortable, and has a lot of features I never thought about before, but can't live without now. Overall though, it's my favorite car out of the ones I've had, and I'll be driving Lexus in the future.

The navigation and rear camera has become a necessity since I purchased this car.

The things I don't like are the gas mileage, and the fact that the navigation doesn't have a lot of new businesses on it. The bluetooth thing isn't very helpful, and often interrupts me and embarasses me in my car. There should be a way to silence it without answering.

Great with kids!
By D.R.

2005 Lexus RX 330 AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car! I got it when my baby was a few weeks old and boy does it make things easy. Really great parent car.

I love the navigation and backup camera but the best is the remote control trunk. I am in and out all day with a stroller and it is so easy to just press a button and have the trunk open and shut. Love it!

The arm rest on the driver and passenger is a bit weird but I am used to it now. No major complaints.

Love this car
By Red and jeff

2005 Lexus RX 330 AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I have had this car for a year now and I love it. It is fun to drive, comfortable and I am 5'8". I love the power hatch dr. That is so handy when pulling up with groceries or whatever. My husband and I love the power memory seats too. Yeah. Only dislike, that Lexus says they are aware of is with the drive. It apparently has a computer memory and memorizes how you drive and adjusts. After about a month or so our car was reving at high speed and seemed like it was stuck in a higher gear for a few before slipping down. They reset it and it is working ok again.

Always impressive
By desmond bell

2005 Lexus RX 330 AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Extremely comfortable, excellent handling and improved turning ability over prior years models.

Need additional leg room for someone over 6 feet tall