2005 Lexus RX 330 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 330 model:
I love my Lexus SUV 330 RX
By Malvene Peck on 07/20/05 14:01 PM (PDT)

2005 Lexus RX 330 Fwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The one problem I have is there is really not a lot of room for the backseat participants....other than thatI love the Car - easy to maneuver and am comfortable driving it and don't feel like I am in an oversize monster. In FOUR words "I LOVE MY LEXUS"

been only 3 weeks
By daniel on 07/18/05 02:18 AM (PDT)

2005 Lexus RX 330 Fwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

and so far I LOVE this car. Granted it's my first lexus ever... I feel like i'm doomed to buy lexus forever now. I really like the smooth ride, the fit and finish of the interior is very nice, and it's surprisingly quite roomy inside. There are some minor complaints - inflexible option packages (not too many stand alone options), couldn't get the price lower than the msrp, where are the running boards?, where are the coin holders? Trash tray? And someone already mentioned this - this car is waaaaay too common. Mine's the 4th in my cul-de-sac of 9 houses.

My lexus
By Diane Brandini on 07/16/05 10:09 AM (PDT)

2005 Lexus RX 330 AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This has been a good car, however i am disappointed in a few things. I am very surprised a car this nice came without heated seats.The stereo cd systems has aready had to be repaired 2 times. And the locking system stinks. I can not unlock all the doors at the same time. I have been told this can not be fixed. It makes it hard since a have a child in a car seat in the back..

mkd
By Marie on 07/05/05 10:44 AM (PDT)

2005 Lexus RX 330 AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I love this vehicle. It fits like a designer suit and is lots of fun to drive. Many SUV's drive like a truck. Not the Lexus RX 330. It's all about comfort and luxury. When I see it from a distance I have to pinch myself to realize that I really do own this piece of art on wheels. The RX 330 is one of the most beautiful vehicles on the road.

Looks nice at first but.....
By 2 time RX330 owner on 06/29/05 16:19 PM (PDT)

2005 Lexus RX 330 AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My 2004 RX330 had 20k miles and was LEXUS CERTIFIED. I owned the vehicle approx 70 day of this over 35 days were spent in the shop. The dealership was nice and offered to replace it with a new one "of course for MORE MONEY". I was assured that this was an "out of the ordinary situation" WRONG! My 2005 Rx330 still has a rattling sound in the rear drivers 1/4 panel at highway speeds (70+), after dealing with the dealer for several months I finally took some fishing string and wrapped it around the flemsy plastic clamp to stop the rattlle. It also has a nagging delay when accelerating from near stop (this is only on AWD vehicles). A 2WD loaner and it drove ok.

First time owner of a lexus
By Stefanie on 06/29/05 14:48 PM (PDT)

2005 Lexus RX 330 Fwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned my Lexus RX330 for 2 years. I love it! I am a petite woman and the adjustable seat and steering wheel are WONDERFUL! It handles beautifully like a sedan. The backseat holds 3 adults comfortably. The automatic rear door lift is the greatest, especially with your hands full! I have had a few problems with the motors in my automatic windows, but the dealer has resolved most of those issues. I would highly recommend this car to anyone! I plan on keeping this vehicle for many years.

I love this car
By Doreen M on 06/27/05 13:51 PM (PDT)

2005 Lexus RX 330 AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The Lexus 330 is a pleasure to drive and handles exceptionally in the snow. The ride is smooth, quiet and comfortable. It hold 5 people well but is most suited for four. Cargo is not huge, but holds enough for most trips. A cartop carrier takes care of big cargo loads. I love the engine's power when I need to accelerate quickly.

Jans RX330
By Jans RX330 on 06/22/05 18:15 PM (PDT)

2005 Lexus RX 330 Fwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle is smooth and quiet. Seats are very comfy. I took long trip, averaged 26 miles per gallon at 75 mph. I have had no problems with car at 9000 miles. Very satisfied with vehicle.

RX300 gets even better
By Ted Bretschger on 06/19/05 12:29 PM (PDT)

2005 Lexus RX 330 AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

After happily owning an RX300 we were blown away by how much better the RX330 is. More interior room, better ride, better turning radius and the Nav system

RX330
By tk watson on 06/17/05 17:52 PM (PDT)

2005 Lexus RX 330 AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Has not lived up to expectations (had RX300 for 6 years). Vehicle tends to pull to left (told that was "normal"), exterior door moldings do not remain secure to car (repaired 3x, still a problem), lots of rattles and noises. Driver's seat is not flush to steering wheel. No fun to drive.