Used 2005 Lexus RX 330 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific RX 330 model:

My Lexus
By Betty

2005 Lexus RX 330 AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My Lexus RX330 is the epitome of luxury and I love driving, riding or just looking at it. It is everything I would want in an automobile except the gas mileage of 19 - 20 miles to the gallon could be higher. I feel safer in this car due to the construction and the way it handles in snow proves the Lexus engineers knew what they were doing. I won't buy another vehicle except a Lexus.

Comfort, stability, low noise level inside the Lexus, and beauty all make the Lexus RX330 a step ahead of all the other automobiles.

I only get 19 to 20 miles per gallon and at the high price of gasoline, I would like to see this improved. That's the only complaint I have with this wonderful automobile.

Review of LEXUS RX 330
By Roxanne

2005 Lexus RX 330 AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is the third SUV (LEXUS) we have had since 2000. They keep improving each year. Nothing ever goes wrong with these cars although we admit that we do not drive them hard nor do we put a lot of miles on the vehicles. The major factor is that they are very safe vehicles along with all their luxery.

Ride, looks, colors available, instrument panel.

Don't mess with it; it is OK as is.

style and performance
By Gerald McNerney

2005 Lexus RX 330 AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I was interested in a Buick Rendevous when I test drove the RX 330. It was so much better I never hesitated in deciding on this car even though it cost more. Fun to drive, plenty of power, real quiet and decent mileage.

Looks

Some of the features can't be reprogramed by the driver. The manual is poorly indexed.

I love my LEXUS
By Beth

2005 Lexus RX 330 AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is my second lexus and first RX 330 and let me tell you this certainly will NOT be my last. The 2005 edition is quiet, luxurious, contemporary and just so WONDERFUL. My RX delivers me and my family in style and portects us with numerous saftely features that work so well you don't even realize there working, until you see the driver in front of you spin out into a ditch and you pass without a problem. This is definitely the most appealing SUV in its class. Its reliablity is untouchable, its service is platinum and its ablity to retain its value is amazing. Lexus supplies me with a piece of mind and is undoubtably the best brand!

Steering wheel-linked xenon headlights. GPS Navigation system/Color back up camera/BLUETOOTH cell phone. Mark Levinson Sound system. Leather, Wood, brushed aluminum, and chrome accents. Power tilt telescoping Wheel w/tilt away feature. Power Lift Gate. DVD entertainment. Laser Cruise.

Distance to empty gauge back to speedometer area like in my 02 ES. Lumbar for passenger seat. Heated REAR seats.

Great!
By c

2005 Lexus RX 330 AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I am a Mercedes person so I did not know what to expect when I got my RX. I will never go back to Mercedes now. This car is incredible. It is fun to drive and I do not even feel like I am in a SUV. I can't wait to get the hybrid.

Silent drive, great sound system, comfortable seats, and reliable Lexus service.

None.