2005 Lexus RX 330 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 330 model:
headlights on Lexus Rx330
By Joe T. on 01/05/05 22:49 PM (PST)

2005 Lexus RX 330 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

If you live in the Long Island area and NYC area your RX330 will last about a month before your headlights are stolen. Poor design on Lexus's part, it takes 30 seconds to steal the lights with a crow bar (plus the body gets damaged) Otherwise the Rx330 is a fantastic vehicle. It's very comfortable and a pleasure to drive. Quiet and smooth ride. gas mileage is so great though, but its a great vehicle.

Lexus RX330
By AGenuinebrat on 01/05/05 20:33 PM (PST)

2005 Lexus RX 330 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This SUV is great fun to drive. The only negative is a blind spot on the sides. If you are extremely short, like I am, this is alittle troublesome when changing lanes.

Uncompromising Quality
By Frank on 01/05/05 18:20 PM (PST)

2005 Lexus RX 330 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This my 2nd Lexus SUV...We had a 2001. The latest edition 2005 is a sound performer & exudes quality with contemporary design. Lexus service is 2nd to none. We're looking forward to ongoing reliability of this Lexus product...

Perfect allaround
By Ron Overs on 01/05/05 10:16 AM (PST)

2005 Lexus RX 330 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Typical Lexus -- no problems, blemishes or engineering faults. Dealer makes me want to come in to visit & have coffee. My german cars may be more fun but I know I will get where I'm going and back with "no worry"

Excellent Car
By Jason Chen on 01/04/05 20:01 PM (PST)

Love my RX 330 but feel little bit powerless

Bad Transmission
By Peter on 01/02/05 14:38 PM (PST)

2005 Lexus RX 330 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I am very disappointed with the transmission on this car. It seems that it takes a good second to shift and sometimes it has a hard time finding the right gear.I am very surprised that Lexus would put such a poor quality transmission in one of there cars.I am returning the car to the dealer.

My personal review of the RX 330 Lexus.
By Nona Helms on 01/02/05 05:59 AM (PST)

2005 Lexus RX 330 SUV Fwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This car has been a joy to own. It is easily loaded with passengers, and cargo. It is quiet riding, and well designed.The car has ample power for city, and highway use. The visability is good, and the controls are handy.

It's a Hit
By akaiji on 12/27/04 19:26 PM (PST)

2005 Lexus RX 330 SUV Fwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The ride is smooth and quiet. The engine has sufficient pickup for freeway entrances. The interior is well appointed. My wife loves the car and that is a good thing since this is her car.

AWESOME VEHICLE - SMOOTH RIDE
By Karen M on 12/16/04 09:22 AM (PST)

2005 Lexus RX 330 SUV Fwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first Lexus. This car drives like a dream; quiet, smooth and extremely responsive. One of the easiest car purchases I've ever made. I love everything about this vehicle.

GS300 Replacement
By Fred Backhaus on 12/10/04 14:32 PM (PST)

2005 Lexus RX 330 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Coming from a '98 GS300 (great car) to my first SUV may not be a fair comparison. The steering is not as precise. My '01 Dodge Caravan accelerates quieter. But I guess as far as SUV's go it is at the top of the heap. The quality is definitely there.