Used 2005 Lexus RX 330 SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific RX 330 model:

Loving my Lexus
By Donna Reiter

2005 Lexus RX 330 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I shopped on line to get reviews, ratings, pricing and features. I do lots of long distance driving and arrive rested and ready to work. I decided on the Lexus after research in safety features first and then the rest of the features confirmed this was the best choice for my lifestyle. It's a pleasure to drive with good visibility and rides more like a luxury sedan than an SUV. One of my requirements was an SUV on a sedan wheelbase for comfort and handling. I got everything I was looking for and more when I purchased my Lexus.

safety, comfort, mileage, wheelbase

little better visibility when backing up

RATING OF LEXUS SUV FX 330
By Barb

2005 Lexus RX 330 SUV Fwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Before trying out my Lexus SUV, I tried all makes of SUV vehicles from all auto dealerships, and fell in love with the LEXUS SUV. I had to have it and it is pleasure to drive, quiet to drive, basically "0" road noise, some with the moon roof open, but not bad...steers wonderfully well. The radio sounds like surround sound, I especially like the CD changer...it has every bell and whistle, the only thing, every other person in Texas has one...and it doesn't really seem special with every one having one.

The look of the LEXUS SUV FS300-330 it is awesome, so sleek, and sporty, while elegant, I have the 14K gold package that makes it a little different, otherwise every other car is a LEXUS SUV

It could have a DVD player, better sound on mine does not. I'm in a TCU parking lot, one of the smaller parking lots and there or 5 of them. The service is great, Lexus salesmen are very polite & treat you like their family. Toyota in FW are the rudest & treat you like an enemy to make up for it.

Lexus RX330
By L. Witherbee

2005 Lexus RX 330 SUV Fwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is our 7th Lexus fron a GS 300 to 2 LS 400s 3 RX 300s and a GX470. We feel this is one of the best Lexus ever. They have corrected all the negatives we expewrienced in our previous RX 300's. Great car and we'll buy another one.

Fit and finish. Service is great, but it is seldom ever needed. New tighter turning which is a big improvment. Love the remote opening back hatch door!

Only have 1000+ miles, need to drive it a tad more for any suggestions. Really like this car.

My Lexus
By Betty

2005 Lexus RX 330 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My Lexus RX330 is the epitome of luxury and I love driving, riding or just looking at it. It is everything I would want in an automobile except the gas mileage of 19 - 20 miles to the gallon could be higher. I feel safer in this car due to the construction and the way it handles in snow proves the Lexus engineers knew what they were doing. I won't buy another vehicle except a Lexus.

Comfort, stability, low noise level inside the Lexus, and beauty all make the Lexus RX330 a step ahead of all the other automobiles.

I only get 19 to 20 miles per gallon and at the high price of gasoline, I would like to see this improved. That's the only complaint I have with this wonderful automobile.

Review of LEXUS RX 330
By Roxanne

2005 Lexus RX 330 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is the third SUV (LEXUS) we have had since 2000. They keep improving each year. Nothing ever goes wrong with these cars although we admit that we do not drive them hard nor do we put a lot of miles on the vehicles. The major factor is that they are very safe vehicles along with all their luxery.

Ride, looks, colors available, instrument panel.

Don't mess with it; it is OK as is.