Used 2005 Lexus RX 330 Consumer Reviews - 195 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific RX 330 model:

better than before
By Robert Sofer

2005 Lexus RX 330 AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

previously owned an RX 300. this is even better. better handling and comfort. fuel economy is very good for car this size.

power rear door,memory seat adjustments, and interior design make driving fun and all gauges and controls are easily accessible.storage compartment for rear compartment cover is a big plus.

Not So Happy
By Michael Ranieri

2005 Lexus RX 330 AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I have the car since August. I have taken it back 3 times for an alignment. It pulls to the left. They have tried to fix it and they now tell me that is how it is. Because of the new tires and new style when you take your hands off the wheel it pulls to the left. I would not buy this model again. Otherwise it has nice options and look great.

Best Vehicle I've Ever Owned
By O Comora

2005 Lexus RX 330 AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Fun to drive. Placement of some dashboard button Needs Improvement. Transmission shifting is hesitant sometimes but overall, it's best vehicle I've ever owned.

Comfort of all seats, top quality of all appointments, navigation system and rear view camera. It's amazing how many thoughful details have been put in place on this RX330.

buttons for gas tank opener, mileage, etc are unconveniently placed. Future vehicles could used improved mileage or larger fuel tanks. Transmission shifting is somewhat hesitantl.

Love My Lexus!!!
By mkb

2005 Lexus RX 330 Fwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Reliability, safety, comfort and resale value all played an important part in my decision. The vehicle lives up to its reputation for quality and the 330 design is awesome ...

Cockpit layout is excellent and very comfortable - great amenities. Love the remote rear hatch; fantastic with kids and work supplies! Visibility is much better than the Acura MDX (side beam blind spots) - more bang for your buck too! Standard rear curtain air bags were a deciding factor as well

n/a

Loving my Lexus
By Donna Reiter

2005 Lexus RX 330 AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I shopped on line to get reviews, ratings, pricing and features. I do lots of long distance driving and arrive rested and ready to work. I decided on the Lexus after research in safety features first and then the rest of the features confirmed this was the best choice for my lifestyle. It's a pleasure to drive with good visibility and rides more like a luxury sedan than an SUV. One of my requirements was an SUV on a sedan wheelbase for comfort and handling. I got everything I was looking for and more when I purchased my Lexus.

safety, comfort, mileage, wheelbase

little better visibility when backing up