Used 2005 Lexus RX 330 SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific RX 330 model:

Most Helpful|
Outstanding
By Sharon

2005 Lexus RX 330 SUV Fwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 4th Lexus RX and they just keep making them better with each model. The new RX330 has comfort and styling while maintaining safety to the highest level.

Favorite Features

The RX330 is easy to maneuver and drives like a small car. There are so many features that make it a pleasure to drive. One of my favorite is the side mirrors navigate to view the side of the car and the curbs when you place the car in reverse. The automatic windshield wipers are super too.

Great with kids!
By D.R.

2005 Lexus RX 330 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car! I got it when my baby was a few weeks old and boy does it make things easy. Really great parent car.

Favorite Features

I love the navigation and backup camera but the best is the remote control trunk. I am in and out all day with a stroller and it is so easy to just press a button and have the trunk open and shut. Love it!

Suggested Improvements

The arm rest on the driver and passenger is a bit weird but I am used to it now. No major complaints.

Flint Mica RX 330
By SPG

2005 Lexus RX 330 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The vehicle is extremely reliable - no problems. Just follow the scheduled maintenance. Maintenance is pricey at 30K, 60K, but still less than Mercedes or Volvo. We really enjoy the vehicle. We will buy another Lexus.

Favorite Features

Leather heated seats, moving headlights, Mark Levinson Stereo; reliability, low maintenance, power and acceleration, smooth ride. Dealer service is wonderful. They treat us like royalty.

Suggested Improvements

Make the navigation system easier to use.

Always lexus suv
By sunny

2005 Lexus RX 330 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Last 10 years driving lexus, never a complaint, my first es-300 than rx300 now rx 330. If lexus would make a 6 seater it would be the best, i always loved that car.

Favorite Features

everything

Suggested Improvements

just 3rd row seat

Total dog
By goldie20

2005 Lexus RX 330 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This car has been a dog since the day I got it 8 years ago. From the beginning, the car refused to accelerate. "Give it time to learn your driving habits," the dealership told me. Right. It has made an awful, grating, metallic noise every 10 starts or so right from the beginning. Dealership has been unable to diagnose why. Finally, a brake sensor has broken 3 times at a cost to replace of $300 each time. This on a car with 40K miles. I make it my mission to make sure no one I know ever buys a Lexus. What a disgrace.