Simply the Best SUV
By Summer on
2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)
I own an '04 AWD (now have 24,000 miles on it) and couldn't be happier with it. I've owned a BMW (M3), Mercedes (C32), Honda Accord EX.... you name it. This is the best all around car. I love the room, the ride, the styling, the quality, the customer service, the many cool features... everything. Before we bought, my husband and I looked at BMW X5, Infiniti FX45, Acura MDX, Pacifica and I'm glad I ended up with this one. You can't beat Lexus quality (better than BMW and Mercedes) I still look for better SUV's out there and haven't found one. (Porsche Cayenne has good power, but poor quality and plain interior) If I sell this one, it's because I'm buying a new one (maybe 400h?) :)
Favorite Features
Navigation, rear camera, Mark Levenson sound system, interior styling, airbag for your knees, customer service (very important)... oh... and power lift gate is awesome!!
Suggested Improvements
More power would be nice (but it's not bad, I'm just used to the fast cars). Install a change holder! 50K mile service incuded, someone mentioned poor lighting for backing.It's true, without the camera, you can't see well... but my windows are tinted which doesn't help.... that's it! Great job Lexus!