It pays to lease!
By Even better than B-4 on
2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)
I just got off my lease from my 2000 Lexus RX300 and I got this baby in Neptune Blue Mica, pretty much the same color I had before. I got almost every option you can think of excluding the leveling system and navigation/entertainment choices (Who needs that any way? I'm not gonna go off roading, are you?)I'm beyond satisfication right now. I cannot explain it, you have to see and drive one to understand what I am talking about. I thought they couldnt make this any better but they did and then some.
Favorite Features
Did I mention Regular Unleaded Fuel? 0- 60 in less than 8sec for a 4000+lbs SUV is very good! I thought my previouse RX was built like a vault, this one's straight out of Fort Nox! Enterior has been updated beyond expectations and exterior is stunning.
Suggested Improvements
Helping the environment by being an ultra low emmisions vehicle. Some options like leather should be standard rather than an option. I wish Lexus had free schedualed maintanance like Mercedes and BMW have. Oh, and everyone is staring at me for some reason : (