2004 Lexus RX 330 3.3L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - LOVE MY LEXUS

2004 Lexus RX 330 - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (3.3L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic)

LOVE MY LEXUS
By DEBBIE on

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

BECAUSE OF THE LOCATION OF MY NEW HOME I GAVE UP THE SPORTS CAR AND BOUGHT THE SUV. AFTER MUCH RESEARCH ( I WAS LOOKING FOR A SMALL, DEPENDABLE, FUN TO DRIVE, AND MOST IMPORTANT, COMFORTABLE SUV)THE LEXUS RX330 KEPT COMING UP AS A REAL WINNER. UNFORTUNATELY THERE IS ONLY ONE DEALERSHIP IN NH (ONE I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND TO ANYONE). ALL IT TOOK WAS ONE TEST DRIVE TO CONVINCE ME THIS WAS THE VEHICLE FOR ME. IT DROVE LIKE A LUXURY SEDAN. CORNERING WAS COMFORTABLE AND SECURE, SEATS ARE GREAT, INTERIOR VERY ATTRACTIVE, IT RIDES QUIETLY, FEELS SMALL AND COMPACT YET HAS MORE THAN AMPLE ROOM. WINTER COMMUTING IN NEW HAMPSHIRE IS WORRY FREE WITH MY RX330.

Favorite Features

BEST FEATURES ARE; BACK UP CAMERA, TELESCOPING STEERING WHEEL, AUTOMATIC REAR DOOR, AND HEATED SEATS. THE CONTROL PANEL IS VERY COMPACT, EASY TO REACH AND SIMPLE. I DID GET THE NAVIGATION SYSTEM WHICH SAVES ME TIME.

Suggested Improvements

THE SHORT RANGE OF LIGHT ON LOW BEAM IS A PROBLEM. UNLESS I USE THE HIGH BEAMS, I CAN'T SEE. AUTOMATIC WIPERS ARE INCONSISTANT. WOULD LOVE TO SEE A WASTE DISPOSAL WITH LINERS, AND THE CUP HOLDERS AND STORAGE REDESIGNED FOR EASIER ACCESS. ONSTAR, CELL PHONE, AND COMPUTER CONNECTIONS WOULD BE GREAT.