2004 Lexus RX 330 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 330 model:
RX330 new
By nmsss on 10/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr Fwd SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

As close to perfect than anything I have owned. Acceleration is no problem, something that I worried about given 3.3L engine vs larger in competitors. This is the quietewst care I have ever been in. Great for commuting.

RX330 don't think of anything else!
By Mr. HWY on 10/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

If you're thinking of a BMW or BENZ suv, don't bother! The RX330 rides smooth, comfortable, and is a pleasure to drive. I was pleasantly surprised by the 26.4 mpg on my last road trip. Both the BMW & Benz looks outdated. The Benz don't even have a locking gas door, what a joke for a expensive vehicle! My suggestion - Buy one, there is no substitute!

Second Lexus RX
By picventure on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Excellent changes from the RX300 which I also loved

Great Car
By Michael Smyth on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This car is great. The feAtures are outstanding. the power rear door and the XM Radio are O My GOd they're just awesome

My Lexus RX 300
By Christina Moritz on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is the second Lexus we purchase3 after trading in the Mercedes which was in the shop more than two times in one Year. We love everything about the Lexus and will purchase another in 2 years. We hope to get the new model of the 430 sedan.

Engine noise
By llgf on 10/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

While ideling in the cold, there is an engine noise transmitted to the passenger compartment. It is quite disturbing and Lexus says it does not know the reason for the noise. Very disappointed

Likes and dislikes
By V9995 on 10/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr Fwd SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Wonderful car, easy to drive, comfortable ride, no annoyances like rattles,etc., no wind noise.

My First SUV
By Abaco Joe on 10/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

After 6 months and 9000 miles I have had no problems at all.Friends, relatives and neighbors who spent less for something else are realizing just how much I really got. The Rx is what they all aspired to but didn't do it. Comforable, secure and stylish. I'm even happy sitting in traffic jams. No wonder it is the best selling SUV in its class in the world. No special financing or rebates with Lexus. However, they did buy out my lease 5 months early and did not add it into the purchase price. This is my first SUV and first non- Detroit vehicle.I have no regrets. I am looking forward to the AWD experience this winter and getting to and from the slopes safe and secure. I love my Rx.

RX330 is worth the price paid
By Dubie on 10/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I have been an owner of SUV's for over 8 years. I was planning to buy the same model and make, but the 2004 version did not impress me. I went to Lexus and took the RX330 for a test drive and was completely surprised by the ride and it's ability to hug the road going around turns. Although the price tag was higher then what I wanted to spend, I decided that I would buy the Lexus I test drove. After owning it for 5 months I am glad I did, it has surpassed all my expectations in an SUV.

My Lexus
By Maureen Farrelly on 09/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The Lexus is my first SUV, I have owned luxury and sports cars. I absolutely love my car & am thrilled I got it. It is sleek, the ride is so smooth...I feel like I am in a luxury car, not a typical SUV. Its easy & comfortable to ride around in & plenty of space for packages.