2004 Lexus RX 330 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 330 model:
2004 Lexus RX 330
By dbarck on 11/17/04 17:17 PM (PST)

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr Fwd SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent sound system; very quiet car when at freeway speeds; very, very comfortable for long trips -- leaves you feeling relaxed. Rear view camera and automatic refocusing of side mirrors aids greatly in backing. Good service by dealer.

"I'm Lovin it"!
By MaryR on 11/13/04 14:26 PM (PST)

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The RX330 has a very smooth ride and easy handling. It feels safe while driving on the express way because of the great visibility, holds the road and can change speed quickly. It also performs well around town. Not too big so it's easy to park and maneuver in traffic. It looks great! Very often find people checking it out when I return to the parking lot. Best decision I've made about a vehicle in a long time.

Love the Car, Hate the Stereo
By MLBDenver on 11/12/04 14:15 PM (PST)

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My RX is an incredibly comfortable, safe ride that turns heads. From hauling bikes and dogs to making the daily commute, my Lexus delivers.

Poor experience
By mjw5935 on 11/09/04 00:35 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I bought a fully optioned 2004 RX330 and was sadly disappointed. The sports transmission has terrible hesitation that boarders on dangerous in traffic driving and the seat has a clicking noise that I cannot seem to resolve. In addition after the first 6,000 miles (during the first tire rotation) I was informed that the front end was not in alignment. Unfortunately the dealer was unable to help me with the transmission and I have not returned for the other factors yet. Very disappointed for a 50k+ vehicle.

RX 330
By Clever on 11/06/04 11:32 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

You have to test-drive one to understand how great they are.

The Best of the Best
By FLPanther on 11/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I have been driving SUV's for about 14 years. I didn't know what fun I was missing until I leased my first LUV. The ride is quiet and smooth, the handling is great. It's sleek and responsive - 2 things that were missing from my other SUV's. I'm sold! Once you drive a Lexus - you'll never drive a regular SUV again.

Quality SUV
By Chuck Theodora on 10/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Words in a nut shell - GREAT CAR

Highly Recommend
By JP122 on 10/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Very smooth and quiet ride. Handles terrific and easy to drive.Would HIGHLY recommend. I just traded in a Mercedes ML for this and there is absolutly no comparison. The ML was a total junk and was in the shop more than on the road.The ride, comfort and performance couldn't compare.

Best of two worlds
By tillmanhb on 10/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr Fwd SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My 330RX has the best features of an SUV without the needless bulk: It's built on a 2 wheel drive sedan platform and gets tolerable mileage-- 18 to 24mpg. However,the SUV configuration of higher seating and accessible cargo area make the large sedan obsolescent. The 330RX is enhanced with creature comforts. It does not handle at speed like my 2001 Mercedes E, but it's more comfortable, sumptuous,trouble free and useful a vehicle. The Mark Levinson sound system alone puts the car ahead of any close competitors.

Quality Car like Utility Vehicle
By Alvin Mund on 10/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr Fwd SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This my first LUV and it my third Lexus and I find this a very practicle car like vehicle that drives and has a excellent ride and quiet interior. I purchase this Lexus in Florida and drove to Albuquerque New Mexico where I now reside. This is a Front Drive model and the only one I could get immediate delivery in Florida with out special order for 4 wheel drive. I was concerned about this , because of my move to this mountain area. I am now glad I purchased this model because of it`s better fuel milage and quicker excelleration. My next Lexus will be this model as a hybrid (gas & electric. I have just recently drove from Albuquerque to Denver Colorado and then 11,740 Feet up to Fair Play COL