2004 Lexus RX 330 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 330 model:
awesome vehicle!!!!!!!
By bharati anand on 12/21/04 19:04 PM (PST)

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I love the way the RX330 drives...it actually glides...its that smooth. I also like the premium sound system and the navigation system.

Love my RX
By JoshB on 12/20/04 22:44 PM (PST)

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is the best car I have ever owned or been in. The ride is amazing and the design is unmatched. I have had it for 3 weeks now and it is the best decision I've ever made. I looked at the Acura MDX and BMW X3, and the RX far exceeds those in every category in my opinion.

This car is AWESOME, a work of fine art
By J. Emmerman on 12/19/04 12:02 PM (PST)

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I have only the best compliments to pay to the engineers who designed this vehicle. I feel incredibly safe in the worst driving conditions and it is always fun to drive. Very safe, reliable, stylish, smooth, awesome all around.

Driving the RX330
By spd522 on 12/19/04 10:25 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is a very comfortable and quiet vehicle. Seats and steering adjust to find the best position for all drivers. Handling is quite good for this type of vehicle. It is very easy to park although there is a blind spot at the rear roof pillars. We have been getting 22 mpg for all around driving. It has gotten 24 on the highway and seems to improve with each tank the more it gets broken in. Fit and finish are the best I have seen. Every detail is perfect.

We Love It!
By JT on 12/19/04 08:27 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is the most comfortable car to ride in we have ever experienced. Ours has all the creature comforts. ie Navigation, DVD system and Mark Levinson sound. All are top rate. We are really sold on the navigation system. Once you have a good one like this, you can never go back to maps again. At this point we only have 2700 miles on the car. Will update later in the year. But for now, the car is high on the WOW scale.

Fun Driving Machine
By Ron Schoenfeld on 12/19/04 07:31 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr Fwd SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Great Looking fun SUV. Especially like the Double Moon Roof. Only negative is the car does not run as smooth as past Luxury Lexus Vehicles that we've had. All in all we love the car and have had little or no problems. This is our 5th Lexus and they're still making the most reliable cars that we've ever owned. Would like to see them add a 3rd seat to the RX330.

Good Car Better Dealer
By dougsc on 12/10/04 15:57 PM (PST)

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great car. It is comfortable, easy to drive and quite utilitarian. The buying experience was outstanding and the service experience has been excellent. I have been waiting for over a week for a new brake booster, which seems to be a somewhat common problem. Dealer was conscious of my needs and provided a loaner (an RX-330). If something is broken they fix it. I want my next vehicle to be a Lexus, too.

RX330 Awesome
By Shelby on 12/07/04 11:49 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr Fwd SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle is the most fun of the 4 Lexus I have owned. Its exterior design is just beautiful, interior luxurious. Smooth, comfortable, QUIET ride. The shortened the turning radius so it is even easier to turn around than my RX300 was. The engine is very responsive and the gas mileage is GREAT. I get about 19 -20 mpg driving around town and 26 on the highway. Best of all, I trust this vehicle--since it is a Lexus, it will not break down. Suberbly constructed with a well-thought out design. Thank you Lexus engineers.

Love my '04 RX
By John THW on 12/02/04 23:10 PM (PST)

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr Fwd SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Terrific vehicle! Wished I had the voice recognition and BlueTooth which are now standard for the '05, but I got a great price for my '04 so I can't complain. The ergonomics can be better- specifically the radio display and certain controls. NAV is very good, but wish I could combine the best features from Acura and Lexus! Sound system is good (standard), but not as good as our other car (Acura TSX). Power is more than adequate, but wish it got better gas mileage-don't even think that you'll get close to 26 hwy, but I love the fact that premium gas is not necessary.

RX rattles
By khoffman on 11/29/04 16:17 PM (PST)

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr Fwd SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My RX has rattled since day one. I have had it in several times for rattles in the back seat, the door and the glove box. I love the way it drives and rides. The quality of the basic stereo is only fair. The CD player is poorer than the radio. I have had two parts replaced on my back hatch door. My dealer has given me great service and Lexus has fixed everything, but I have had my car worked on too many times!