2004 Lexus RX 330 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 330 model:
Nice!!
By BruceM on 04/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Had an early RX300 - sold it and bought a Range Rover 4.6 HSE after 2 years. Big mistake. 3 years later, got one of first RX330's. Far beyond my fondest expectations. Loved the RX300 - this is so far ahead of that, it's unbelievable. This is a keeper!!

New RX a hot hit!
By hckydude814 on 04/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This car is so great. Lexus took all the problems with the original RX (a tiny number) and fixed them. They did a great job!

What a babe
By GAI FAUN on 04/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

It is the sweetest car you've can have for an SUV trust me it has really high tech gizmos. It looks agressive on the outside but surprisingly comfortable in the interior. Trust me, go and have a test drive.

It pays to lease!
By Even better than B-4 on 04/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I just got off my lease from my 2000 Lexus RX300 and I got this baby in Neptune Blue Mica, pretty much the same color I had before. I got almost every option you can think of excluding the leveling system and navigation/entertainment choices (Who needs that any way? I'm not gonna go off roading, are you?)I'm beyond satisfication right now. I cannot explain it, you have to see and drive one to understand what I am talking about. I thought they couldnt make this any better but they did and then some.