2004 Lexus RX 330 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 330 model:
Easiest Car Buying Decision I Ever Made
By gatr on 04/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr Fwd SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The RX 330 is a pleasure to drive and has plenty of power at all speeds. Mine has the 18 inch wheels and they are very smooth and quiet. The new exterior is turning heads and because of the more aggresive styling it is no longer a "soccer mom" vehicle. The power rear door is very convenient and can be opened inside my garage with the garage door up or down. The RX fits in the gargage without having to take eveything else out. So far this vehicle has been flawless and the dealership experience was painless. If the RX was a sports car that got 30 mpg then it would gotten a perfect 10.

After Three Months Of Looking I found It
By lifeisajourney on 04/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I looked for a vehicle since the end of January 2003. Test drove six different ones including the BMW X 5, Range Rover, Volvo, and done of them were what I was looking for. My husband saw a commercial for the 2004 RX 330 on Thursday night, suggested I go take a look on Friday, took it home Saturday! I LOVE it. I do not feel like a "soccer mom", as my youngest just left for college. It is soooo comfortable, great visibility, somewhat sleek (not BMW sleek racy), the perfect vehicle for me.

Reliable
By Eclipse on 04/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I was driving down i-95 and suddenly the car shook, slightly but you could tell that something was different and my friend asked me what had happened, I replied, we just had a blow out. My friend being the owner of a ford expedition said, that was the best blowout i have ever been in. (meaning the safest) When she got home she decided to turn in her ford for a lexus!!

David's RX 330 Review
By David Jaffe on 04/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car because the beautiful extirior and luxurious interior designs. The Lexus RX 330 has the best comfort and sport and utility of any car I've seen. It puts the L in LUV for luxury or Lexus.

A Definite Step Up
By Voltus on 04/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I bit the bullet and shelled out the money to buy the car that had the most gadgets. I love this thing. The leather seats are so soft, not slippery like other cars with leather seats that I have had. It feels great to drive it and be seen in it. Thanks for making a great car. I can't wait to see what's avaialble after I pay this thing off.

RX330 verdict
By miclam on 04/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

It looks as good as it handles the road, and being in the inside definition gives the most satisfaction of all cross-over. Almost all the novel innovations possible for 2003 and they actually work: pretty HID headlights with AFS and autoleveling, air suspension, airbag network, power rear door, advanced in-dash CD changer with ASL, laser cruise control, backup camera, EL lit console, retained accessory power, auto up/down on all four windows, dual zone climate, driver by wire, iridium spark plugs, pretty 18" wheels, even a cup holder with blue LED.

Great Crossover SUV
By Joea134 on 04/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr Fwd SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I just purchased this car and i love it! It is very comfortable and have many luxury features. A feature that especially impresses me is the automatic opening trunk. It's great! Also the inside of my lexus is very nice and the seats are very supportive. It is a great car and I have not found any flaws in it!

2004 Lexus RX330 Review
By nickname on 04/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

It is really fun to drive and the styling is superb! The interior is elegant, but could be improved.

Get what you pay for
By RX330 Lover on 04/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is one of the best SUV's out there. If you are looking for one with confortable ride, but don't care about the horse power, this is the SUV to go. Very attractive interior design.

Nice!!
By BruceM on 04/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Had an early RX300 - sold it and bought a Range Rover 4.6 HSE after 2 years. Big mistake. 3 years later, got one of first RX330's. Far beyond my fondest expectations. Loved the RX300 - this is so far ahead of that, it's unbelievable. This is a keeper!!