2004 Lexus RX 330 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 330 model:
RX - A new standard for crossover's
By Dianne & Ash on 05/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I bot the RX in '99 and at the time I thought it was the most well-rounded SUV out there. The new 330 is so much improved - I feel I'm driving a completely different car. Having checked out the X5, FX45, MDX, XC90 - which are all top notch - I had to go with the 330 again since it does just about every thing so well.

RX330 BEST MID SIZE SUV
By LEXUS LOVER on 05/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The all-new RX330 is the best mid-size suv on the market. Lexus has made a suv drive very smooth and handle like a car. The suv has a very quiet engine and offers plenty of room. The RX330 has one of the best fuel economies for an SUV, better than ML350, X5, and others. The RX330 is the best of both worlds!

Sunglasses Mandatory!
By OskiGuy on 05/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Was very much impressed with the overall product. Roominess in front and rear was exceptional. Ride totally Lexus. Acceleration and "punch" OK. Quiet like a Lexus should be. Exterior design is appealing and has an "edge" (good one).

Stunning Car-Truck
By PatrickF on 05/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle has everything. It drives like a sports car, partly due to its 18" performance tires. It has more than enough power. It looks stunning. It is black with black leather interior with wood on the steering wheel and console. The new lines give it a sleaker appearance than the RX300, and not boxy like most cars of similar size. As you might expect from any Lexus, it has many other amenities including the 8 speaker stereo with 6- CD changer, auto-tinting rear view mirror, and heated front seats. On top of all that you get the top-of-the-line Lexus service. Great car/truck.

Great SUV
By Flint 330 on 05/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

First Lexus vehicle I have owned and I am very impressed. I had an Acura before and I can't believe that the luxury is so much better. The styling inside and out is great and it is comfortable to drive.

One Awesome Car
By trespinosranch on 04/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I call it a car, because it handles/performs better than my '99 Acura TL. I got the Breakwater Blue color, NAV, DVD, heated seats, Premium Plus Pkg, tow pkg, & 18" wheels. I've always wanted a Lexus based on everything I've read. And now I know why these cars are rated so high. The build quality is fantastic.

My RX
By Dotette on 04/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Wow! I had the RX300 and loved it but the 330 is incredible. The improvements go on and on. More powerful, better handling, a better cruiser, more comfortable on long trips, improved navigation; there's a rear camera, seats with good support for that bad back, more room, more storage, more features and more attractive.

TOP SUV in 2004
By schnelle22 on 04/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The NEW 2004 Lexus RX330 is truely an amazing suv/car. It has even more room and power than its RX300, but still drives like a car. It is also one of the better fuel performers for an SUV when comparing the ML, and X5. The new design is very sharp on the outside and very luxurious in the inside. If you are looking for a top quality SUV, try the RX330!

RX330 Test Drive
By Paul Colburn on 04/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Very noisy engine - first thing i noticed - currently have a LX470 going off lease. Looks to me like reactive marketing to BMW market penetration (although I hav enot drive x5 as a comparison)

4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)
By zyca on 04/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

That's true! The interior is REAL GOOD! It is so comfortable. But not enough power.