2004 Lexus RX 330 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 330 model:
Almost Perfect
By MDX_or_XC90 on 05/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I compared this car on multiple test- drives against XC90, X5, MDX, Highlander, 4-runner, ML350. Off-road (dirt/mud) and on-road, the Lexus shines. MDX has more hp, cargo-room. X5 was more fun. XC90 had the most potential. But the Lexus was the smoothest, quietest, and (hopefully) most reliable. Perfect balance of handling/comfort, Power/Gas Economy. Beautiful exterior with stolen touches of X5 mixed in.

more power& better option packages
By BENNY G. on 05/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr Fwd SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

this car is great you guys have done it again.

just awesome
By drjellyfinger on 05/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Great car, great ride. You get what you pay for. Nav system is great worth the extra wait. Only bad thing, NO Levinson sound system yet. Anyone who says it is good does not have 2004 rx 330, they just aren't building the car with the levinson radio yet. too bad!

Wonderful SUV for a family
By Ashgun on 05/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr Fwd SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

While waiting for XC90 to arrive, we test drove an RX330 and immediately fell in love with the design and ride quality. One of our best buys ever. Like a piece of jewellary it pampers you. On top of all the luxury, it is a very practical vehicle. Attracts lots of oohs and aahs from our children's classmates at the school.

Just Awesome
By firsttimeLEXUS on 05/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Just love everything in it.This is my first lexus product to own and am 100 % satisfied w/ everything, it delivers the whole package that I needed in an SUV. Just made right-not overdone.

Poor door design
By TSPHOGG on 05/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I bought a brand new Lexus RX330 5 days ago. Although I love the car's overall design, features and handling, Lexus really didn't think through the door design. The roof line over the door is set back over the seat. There is no channel on the roof to force the water to drain properly. Water drips off the roof on to the seat and floor when the door or window is opened. Water is also trapped between the door and frame of the car (even from road spray). I have contacted Lexus directly about this problem and await their answer.

Great vehicle
By neilmas on 05/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first SUV so I looked at quite a few before making my decision. Handles like a car with the benifits of 4 wd and extra cargo. The styling is sporty and sleek. The interior has all the amenities you could think of. If you are looking for an SUV that doesn't look or act like it,this is it!! Great for Single or family with 1 or 2 kids.

Plush
By Jason Kim on 05/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle is the most comfortable and eliquently designed luxury SUV in the market.

Go for it
By rx_fan on 05/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I have been a happy and satisfied owner on the new RX 330 for about a month. Most of its interior features have exceeded my expectations. The exterior features are also very classy. I had never expected an SUV to drive so smoothly and so quietly. It handles curves very splendidly and i feel negligible body roll.

Love our new RX 330
By Al B on 05/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 SUV 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and I just purchased the all new RX 330 and we just love it. We almost bought the Volvo XC90 I am so happy we got the RX instead.