2003 Lexus RX 300 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 300 model:
Excellent Vehicle
By ArizonaDriver on 02/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lexus RX 300 Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This SUV/car is very fun to drive. It feels like a car yet gives you the advantages of an SUV. I have always felt that Lexus is overpriced. After owning one for almost a year, I understand why people are willing to pay a premium for these vehicles.

MJ
By micjohns on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lexus RX 300 AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This SUV is more about looks and dependability versus comfort and roominess. We (a family of 4) feel crowded in ours. Two car seats, a diaper bag, book bag, a gym bag, a stroller in back, plus 2 adults make this SUV feel very confined. If the adults have the seats adjusted to perfect comfort levels, then the kids can barely get in the back seat. Plus, there is only one cup holder, low to the ground in the back that the kids fight over, if and when they can reach it from there car seats.

Reliable, Fun, Beautiful,Nice, Sweet Car
By Jaxen2000 on 11/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lexus RX 300 AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Its a reliable, fun, beautiful, nice, sweet car. we have even named it Millie.Shes part of the family now. Thank you Lexus for making this era in our lives wonderful and joyous. May the Gods bless you in all your life and afterlife.

it is an outstanding car
By Bubu on 10/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus RX 300 AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

this car is the best suv I have ever driven.It has everything you need in a SUV.

Totally l ove my RX !!
By nailzplez on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus RX 300 Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

We bought our preowned '00 RX this past June, and I've loved every day of driving it. It was not in our budget to buy brand new, but I loved them so much, that I was more than willing to wait until an affordable preowned came up.

suv that's fun to drive and trouble free
By David M. Barnett on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus RX 300 AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

The Lexas RX300 if the perfect family suv because it is fun to drive, has more cargo room than the Jeep Grand Cherokee LTD, best fuel mileage in its class and completely trouble free and totally reliable.

My Lexus review
By e. chin on 09/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus RX 300 Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

The car is a very good riding car. We have taken it on several trips and it cruises at highway speeds very comfortably. All our friends that ride in the back seats says it is a very comfortable riding car. The car also serves well when I have to carry larger objects that a regular sedan cannot handle. Dealer service has been excellent (South Bay Lexus)

I love Lexus
By yankee2223 on 09/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus RX 300 AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is a great SUV that drives like a car. It rides really smooth.

Love my lexus
By Mary askin on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus RX 300 AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

It is a joy to drive, I love the way it looks. If you want an suv buy it.

Best Car I Ever Had
By Karpierz on 08/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus RX 300 AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned and operated many cars in my life time and found that this Lexus to be the most comfortable smooth riding and easy handling vehicle I have ever owned. Rides like a car, feels like a big SUV, plenty of room in rear for loading and unloading camping gear, groceries, etc.