2003 Lexus RX 300 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 300 model:
Great SUV
By SHOTSY on 04/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lexus RX 300 SUV Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I've had it for 1 1/2 years and have loved every minute of it. This is the 2nd SUV I've owned and the other one didn't come close to this one. So far I've I had great gas mileage for an SUV (22.5)-that's almost as good as my last CAR! It is worth the price.

Excellent Vehicle
By ArizonaDriver on 02/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lexus RX 300 SUV Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This SUV/car is very fun to drive. It feels like a car yet gives you the advantages of an SUV. I have always felt that Lexus is overpriced. After owning one for almost a year, I understand why people are willing to pay a premium for these vehicles.

Totally l ove my RX !!
By nailzplez on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus RX 300 SUV Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

We bought our preowned '00 RX this past June, and I've loved every day of driving it. It was not in our budget to buy brand new, but I loved them so much, that I was more than willing to wait until an affordable preowned came up.

My Lexus review
By e. chin on 09/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus RX 300 SUV Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

The car is a very good riding car. We have taken it on several trips and it cruises at highway speeds very comfortably. All our friends that ride in the back seats says it is a very comfortable riding car. The car also serves well when I have to carry larger objects that a regular sedan cannot handle. Dealer service has been excellent (South Bay Lexus)

Perfect driving machine
By str9 on 08/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus RX 300 SUV Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

It's a fun SUV that drives like a car. You can't beat this luxury car.

RX 300
By dlsjetta on 08/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus RX 300 SUV Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Good suv, but would of rather of had the 04 330 model. The 04 has more of what I want. WE averaged 15.8 in the city and 16.0 on the highway in gas milage. I could get the same gas milage with a V8 and more power too!!! When the sunroof is open you get a bad wind like nose with the wind defector down and/or if one of the windows opened. It buggs!!! Service is way to exspenseve, but you atleast get a free rental car. You should for the price they charge! Other than that it is a good suv. I would recomend it to anyone. Every car, truck and suv has it's downs sides! As my dad would say " It is a 100 times better than an American SUV"!!!

I like It
By Vel on 04/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lexus RX 300 SUV Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Nice styling. Comfy ride. Good handling. Plenty of safety features, luxerious. Also good fuel efficiency for an SUV. Great value. Can be had for less then invoice with the new RX 330s out.

Beware of driveability
By shmersla on 03/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lexus RX 300 SUV Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I have 1,200 miles on my RX and have had it in for service 3 times to try to fix the tracking, alignment problem. The car will not drive down the road straight and stay driving straight as if the front and rear wheels are out of sync or camber. I have to constantly correct the car from drifting right and left. It's as though it responds to any and every imperfection or shift in the road and will drift off regardless of whether you have the wheel pointed straight. I cannot relax and cruise with this car and must keep my arms flexed and be ready for every unexpected shift in direction. Long drives are out of the question. I couldn't be more unhappy...

The Best
By Pete Violio on 02/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lexus RX 300 SUV Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Love this vehicle. It is reliable, sleek, and fun to drive. Drives just like a car.

Riding in the Rx
By Bennett9 on 02/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lexus RX 300 SUV Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I really couldn't be happier! Every aspect of this purchase has been a pleasure for me. The Rx300 rides wonderfully, the interior is simply outstanding, and Chatham Parkway Lexus' service pre-and-post sale is unassailably high quality.