2002 Lexus RX 300 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 300 model:
Wonderful car
By mikey f on 09/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lexus RX 300 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

My experience? Easy. A perfect car. I don't even know why Lexus has a service department. Other than regular scheduled maintenance, there are NO repairs to be made ever!

Lexus RX300
By Jonathan3215473 on 09/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lexus RX 300 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is the best car I have ever owned it rides great and it is verry nice.

Hard to beat!
By on 09/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lexus RX 300 SUV 2WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I needed an SUV for work but wanted to drive a luxury car. The RX300 does both extremely well. Smooth, quiet perfection.

One of the best cars for this climate.
By Bogdan on 09/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lexus RX 300 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Nothing special. Lexus hit the market from the beginning and did not make any changes since then. It comes with exactly the necessary features and nothing more. It keeps the value very well. The only negatives are that the dealers do not discount a penny, there is some noise at 120-140 km/h when the moonroof is open and the color of the rear lights is too pinkish. Otherwise it's like a classic song played with modern instruments and we plan to keep it 10 years or more Since it was so successful, Toyota used the same power train to build the Highlander, which may come cheaper. -- Bogdan

THE car to drive around the town.
By goldy on 09/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lexus RX 300 SUV 2WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I have the best experienced with my RX300, it has very comfortable ride, beautifully designed SUV till date. Normally when u buy a car, u always have on back f ur mind, if i had gone for this other model i would have been better, Well thats not the case with RX. U have to be totally satisfied with the car.

There's NO better ride on the road
By Flutertuter on 09/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lexus RX 300 SUV 2WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This car is an absolute joy to own. Have driven many different comparable cars and this one is 1st class in it's handling, braking and sound systems. The roominess of the interior is also a big plus. It gets extremely good gas mileage and is as much a pleasure to me after 15 months as the day I drove it off the lot!!!!!

cool suv for females
By shiny s varghese on 09/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lexus RX 300 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

before i bought the rx 300 i drove the bmw x5 and acura mdx, they both had very bumpy ride and truck type.

Love My 01 RX300
By kshouser on 08/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lexus RX 300 SUV 2WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Bought this car last Sept. brand new -- and I couldn't be happier. Very smooth, great acceleration & handling, awesome brakes and sound system and comfort... Love sitting up higher and great cargo space in the back. And this is AFTER owning a 98 Mercedes E320 sedan - No comparison!! And yes, I'm a chick , and it's definitely a chick car!!!

2nd Timer
By NORO on 08/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lexus RX 300 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second RX300 and it just gets better. I leased a 1999 for 39 months and loved it, hated to give it up. So I leased a 2002 and love it even more. It feels more refined and just gets better and better. TRY ONE!!!!!

Fantastic Car
By Not Acura on 07/31/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lexus RX 300 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

The quality, the ride, and the salesmanship of the this Lexus became the only reason why I purchase this vehicle. Owning this vehicle for less than 1 month, the enjoyment that I got from it is second to none. Perfect seat support, quiet and smooth ride, silky smooth engine (though it is only a 3.0L), center information panel (either you love it or you hate it), and the second to none Lexus service and salesman attitude. If I decide to buy another car, Lexus will be my first choice.