2002 Lexus RX 300 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 300 model:
My Wife's Cloud
By ms on 02/25/05 12:40 PM (PST)

2002 Lexus RX 300 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Last year I purchased this SUV for my wife. I must say I'm sold on Lexus the car is wonderful to drive and the other day when I applied the ECT snow feature I was impressed with the active response. We are now a Lexus family, I will purchase either a LS 400 or SC 3 or 400 this spring.

Great Car
By billy bob on 01/08/05 13:29 PM (PST)

2002 Lexus RX 300 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Fantastic vehicle. Owned for three years without a problem. Decent gas mileage for an SUV. Great for long drives with comfort and convenience. I would not hesitate to purchase this vehicle again.

Lexus rx
By billy joe on 11/09/04 19:47 PM (PST)

2002 Lexus RX 300 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

A great SUV. Interior little small for six footers or over. Gas mileage sensitive to speed. Would purchase again because of quality and reliability. Can put up with minor inconveniences in the "cockpit", e.g., the big hump in the cener that bumps your knee when you enter the vehicle and in the way of your right knee when driving.

I'd do it again
By Linda F on 06/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lexus RX 300 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I really enjoy this car. I do crafting, home projects and gardening and it's perfect for hauling my supplies. It also gives me the flexibility of carrying passengers in comfort. Everyone who rides in the car comments on how smooth a ride it is.

Love Lexus
By SandiR on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lexus RX 300 SUV 2WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I love my Lexus. Has been the best vehicle I have owned. Was hit in the drivers side front corner by someone running a red light one year ago. I remember the firemen and EMT's telling us we walked away only because it was a Lexus. Lenghty repairs(10 wks) but have not encountered any problems afterwards. Because of the accident, I learned many things about it's construction and safety features, especially the airbags. Mine did not deploy but later found out they were not suppose to because of the location of impact. Negotiated price $33,000

Wifes Car
By Pete & Char on 09/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lexus RX 300 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

She loves everything about it. He think it should be quieter and have a better ride/handling combo. Dealership experience with the purchace & service is excellent.

Who says 70K miles is a lot?
By Dick Killoran on 08/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lexus RX 300 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I couldn't afford a new one, so I bought a used 2002 RX300 with 70,000 miles. It handles better and is more quiet than a new Caravan which was my second choice. To help make my purchase decision I test drove a brand new RX330. I found the new car to be only a little quieter and a little more peppy. I hope to get 200,000 miles out of it. It is the nicest vehicle I have ever owned!

I love my RX 300!
By skelco11 on 07/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lexus RX 300 SUV 2WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is my third Lexus but first RX. Drives just like a car. It's easy to handle, and it has everything I've come to love in the Lexus brand: smooth ride, luxurious interior, easy-to-read display.

RX 300
By Snafu on 07/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lexus RX 300 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Great car. Decent fuel milage. Power is adequate. Very usable and comfortable.

A good SUV
By surface on 06/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lexus RX 300 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I have driven this vehicle for a year and half. Generally I'm satisfied with its performance.