2002 Lexus RX 300 SUV Consumer Reviews 10

2002 Lexus RX 300 SUV - Consumer Reviews

2002 Lexus RX 300 2WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

View reviews for a specific RX 300 model:
great car
By montrose on 03/13/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Lexus RX 300 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Own an LX470 as well. This car is a great value considering fit/finish and Lexus reliability and build quality.

Lexus RX300
By LenJAllen on 03/12/02 22:48 PM (PST)

2002 Lexus RX 300 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned several SUVs during the past 10 years. This is the most comfortable, the most stylish, and the most fun to drive. I debated between a Ford Explorer and the Lexus two years ago and ended up with the Explorer. If I had known what I was missing, I would have purchased the Lexus then. I have driven the Merecedes M series SUV and the BMW X5. The Lexus has the besr ride by far. I really love the way it handles and the way it absorbs bumps in the road. I couldn't be more pleased.

Super quiet and comfortable
By HBsteve on 03/09/02 08:45 AM (PST)

2002 Lexus RX 300 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I've been really happy with my AWD RX300. Amazingly quiet inside, I still can't believe how little road and traffic noise you hear. Seats are comfortable and leather is very soft. Sound system is great. Just got the car issue of a certain consumer magazine. They score every vehicle on reliability, satisfaction and depreciation. The RX300 is the only vehicle with top marks in all three. I know why, this is a great vehicle.

How I wish to be in it now
By TheMULTIMEDIAman on 03/05/02 05:25 AM (PST)

2002 Lexus RX 300 SUV 2WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

The best purchase that I made in automobiles. Saw the vehicle on the lot at night and two days later the vehicle was in my garage. All done over the telephone. Documents signed in a hamburger joint parking lot Hassle free! Lexus knows how to treat their clients

Rattle, rattle, rattle
By sanfoja on 03/02/02 23:35 PM (PST)

2002 Lexus RX 300 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Love the RX300 EXCEPT for the rattles, have been plagued with these since about 1500 miles. Dealer has tried and tried but cannot fix the rattles, more just appear. Gonna trade this one in which is a shame because, otherwise, it is a great little ON-road SUV (also own a GMC Yukon 4Dr, 4WD for serious duty). The fuel mileage is a bit disappointing too, but it is AWD so I won't say it is awful (18 city 19-20 highway).

The Best Lux_SUV... If you don't compare
By Bill91367 on 03/01/02 19:55 PM (PST)

2002 Lexus RX 300 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

One of the main reason for the purchase of this 'car' was the handling; It's really drives like a car that's been raised by about 8 inches off the ground. Wind noise is excessive at freeway speeds for a luxury car.

great suv
By david/greenberg on 02/28/02 17:53 PM (PST)

2002 Lexus RX 300 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I love our rx300. its the best. it drives great. here is a car wew love very much. it is very well bulit. the rx300 was the best car we have ever had.

Luxury, Quality, Safety
By JohnDTW on 02/26/02 13:14 PM (PST)

2002 Lexus RX 300 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

A friend and I went to a nearby Lexus dealer, checking out SUVs for him. An hour and a half and he was out the door with a new RX300. I was extremely impressed with the treatment he was given; I decided to lease an RX300. I received the same respect he was given. This SUV is meticulous! It's bank-vault solid, rides great, and the AWD is flawless. It's not a typical thirtysomething "guy car" and not the coolest SUV out there, but I'm one guy who thinks this SUV is great.