2000 Lexus RX 300 Consumer Review: My RX 300 Rocks!

2000 Lexus RX 300 - Consumer Review

My RX 300 Rocks!
By RX350 Rocks on

2000 Lexus RX 300 4dr SUV AWD

We bought this used in California on vacation and shipped it to Indiana. Very fun to drive. And we can't believe it's almost 8 years old. Just got timing belt, water pump and serpentine belt changed at 97,000 miles. It drives like a new car and is good for another 100k! We plan on driving this for a very long time. We've been through two snowy winters and it drives great. Its styling still looks pretty modern and I like it a lot better than the 330. It's got no blind spots. One thing to note, check Toyota dealerships for major maintenance work...found to be a lot cheaper than Lexus dealers!

Love the key remote feature where all the windows and sunroof can be opened remotely. Comes in handy on hot days when I'm walking to the car! Interior is flawless. Exterior is the same. Styling is very classy and perfect.

Bigger gas tank. Mileage is okay for AWD (@ 20mpg overall). But gas tank is too small and feels like we don't get great mileage since we fill up often. They made the tanks bigger after the 2001 model year.